What the fk is going on?

polarbear

Hey how much time do you need to get rid of all my money and time?

What the fk is happening with this site that i cant win anymore any fking hand being ahead?I am visible robbed by this site with clear evidence.

Day by day 12-15 games in streak by not being in the money .THAT is CRAZY !!!!!

The rake+the field it is impossible to have that kind of swings.Something is wrong with this site.Is not possible to be breackeven on my last 1500 games .

I really cant believe on my eyes what i am seeing since i left unibet in august .I cant beleive that i am -30 buyins in only 2 days at the limit of 2 euro.This laughable.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@FreedoM wrote:

@polarbearYou must be a "pro player" at the stake of 2 euro LOL, really good at poker and every decision u make is golden LOL, so unibet give this guy 1 million euros LOL. #feelsbadman 🤣

why you should be called a pro player if you play at 2 euro stake to grab some extra money beside of your regular job? is not about decision in what i am talking about a lot of them are during tilting so i cant say they are all good , but most of them is yes .

@polarbear wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

@polarbearYou must be a "pro player" at the stake of 2 euro LOL, really good at poker and every decision u make is golden LOL, so unibet give this guy 1 million euros LOL. #feelsbadman 🤣

why you should be called a pro player if you play at 2 euro stake to grab some extra money beside of your regular job? is not about decision in what i am talking about a lot of them are during tilting so i cant say they are all good , but most of them is yes .

p.s. even if you play the lowest stake and if you grab at least 100 euro/month extra money is still ok , but excuse mois monsiuer , i never knweed that you might be the lord of westhinghouse

@polarbear Do you review youre session, study to get better, play every day 3-4 hrs ?? I think not, because if you do this then you have no time to cry on a forum because u had no luck and blame unibet, you know u say you don't need to be a pro at 2 euro, i disagree, u need to be pro at every stake if you want to make profit.

@unibetslowplay wrote:

Maybe your past winning was the result of luck/variance working in your favor and you are, in actuality, not as good as those results would lead you to believe.  If you haven't given that thought then you are not being rational or honest about your "skills."

you may have right about that but not entirely ! my game on that level is more than ok . i am not playing with pro's and i am not moaning in vain .Since august i played on other poker room ( i am not given a name cause of country licensed thing ) but i start playing again on unibet since 26 feb. .not much cause i do have a job in this moment .i was not able to win a hand being ahead .anyway ,finally  i was able now to have a conseuctive winning 7/7 in the money that changed my mood.

i dont care about the money i know that my level of game play will be impossible to loose , but those moments of almost 20 days not being in profit was a bit weird for me.

Capture.PNG.f357001194b60b254a8b95ea55353969.PNG

I wish i could play one day without crash or bug off unibet app and than yes i could win  much more but believe me if in 20 games you are not in the money you should start to do just freerolls.

Poker is easy to play but it is not for everybody ;)

• 2 weeks later...

In the last 2 months I hardly can understand how I can loose almost every time, all in at the river, when the other player has nothing like this: I have KJ, the other has 37. the game was start by me with raise 3x, he calls, the flop 46K, I raised Again, he calls, the river is K, I go all in he calls, and the river is 5. And this is happend a lot of times, when all in and I have 2 pairs, 3 of a kind, and the other has nothing but expect a straight (the middle card) or a flush.

Usually I play in 2 or  1 games and sometimes in 4, I won some freerolls tournaments or 1/2 euros tournaments, but it's very hard for me to understand this, even I'm still positive ballance. This is happens after I with withdraw like 150 euro from the winnings, and after that is constantly happens.

WTF is going on? How can this be? I refuse to believe that I am a bad player, and for example when I had 10J, the other has 33. the flop was QK10, the turn was 3, the river was any card but A or 9.

The picture is for april, but from February is almost the same. Is possible that the poker software to favourize some players?

And one ultimate thing: yesterday I was playing a 4euro quallifier tournament, 1.000 was the buy in. We were at that time 16 players, I knocked out one of them, and when I look at the stats, we were 15/16 players, I was 4th player, the first had 3045, the second 2015, the 3rd 2000 and me with 1985. How this is possible? How can a player can have 3000 instead of 1000 when the buy in was 4 euro (3.60+40) for 1000???

To err is human, forgive is canine!

@fkingun that's poker, you can't control how the cards will come up just how well you play... don't worry players that play 73 like your opponent did there will just lose money to you on the long run 👍

About the 4 euro qualifier you mentioned, on Unibet some qualifiers have the option of multi buy-ins (usually up to 3x), so some players might start with 3x normal stack... 

Good luck at the tabels :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Variance can be rough. I have played poker like 9 years ( every year winning) and this year is worst run i have ever seen. Sometimes when i loose my nerves it feels like this site is rigged but thats because im so sick and tired watching bad beats and losing like 4/5 flips etc. I would love to see how much under ev this year is. But thats poker, dont play if you cant handle losing.😃

Variance can be rough, luck cannot be present every time, bla bla, but seems that every fking bad hand is just on me.

So, ❤️♥️❤️ you UNIBET, ❤️♥️❤️ you unibet software, because I think you are a scam. I lost with two pairs, three of a kind, 1 big pair, even I lost when I have a straight BEFORE the river, on 2 and 4 euros games and every ❤️♥️❤️ time, the other one had nothing!

Look at this hand: I had JQ, the flop JQ10, the turn is K and the river is 10. So guess what, the other had J10 and he did all in at the flop.

I think unibet becomes a scam, with messed up software so be aware. It's better go somewhere else, because you only loose your money here... It's not against a bat but lucky player, it's agains their software...

Once again ❤️♥️❤️ you unibet poker software, ❤️♥️❤️ you unibet

I know that variance and luck come into it, but what i witnessed today leaves a very big question mark above the rng they use on unibet. i witnessed, and at times was victim to, 23 consecutive hands where it was like the caller knew the cards that were coming. I understand volume of hands online etc etc etc but 23 consecutive hands in which the caller had no reason to call or raise, making the 'hero call' and runner runnered each hand.i watched straights get flushed out, flushes being boated and boats being quaded out. I can understand over maybe 200 hands that guy winning each of the hands he did but 23 consecutive hands, all with running cards to win.

RANT OVER.

The path of the rightous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Yep.

I know I'm not a pro or semipro, but when you got beat by every single good hand by pure luck it's time to ask questions. I've learn, that poker isn't about luck, but in strenght of few hand,  in patience and math, but if got beaten in 1 or 2 or 4 euros, in competions, in 6 spot table, in 9 spot table, with 3 of a king against 2 pairs in the river, with flush in the very last card, with 3 Aces beat by a hand of 37 a flop of 46 and a river of 5 it is time to search if this is happening to more than you.

And if it does, this is a scam, not a legit game. We are not playing slots or roulette so the house win most, we are plying poker and the house wins every god damn time by simple subscription to a table. They must have a system that thing like this doesn't became the rule but the exeptions.

So once again, this is happening after a withdraw of like 140 euro in my case. Money that I won at bets and poker table. I'm keeping a journal of loss and winnings, and now things is to be said: fk unibet poker software. It's a scam!

Just today I've lost 50 euros and win 16 euros, with 6 games in a row without a win. I have tried even to play like that with 10 and 7, or to search flush with 4 cards, and in turn and river got nothing. Not one hand. Or broken straight that remain broke.

So, fk unibet, fk unibet poker! Stay away and bet your money elsewhere. You will get to my conclusions in time.

Regards,

@fkingun wrote:

Variance can be rough, luck cannot be present every time, bla bla, but seems that every fking bad hand is just on me.

So, ❤️♥️❤️ you UNIBET, ❤️♥️❤️ you unibet software, because I think you are a scam. I lost with two pairs, three of a kind, 1 big pair, even I lost when I have a straight BEFORE the river, on 2 and 4 euros games and every ❤️♥️❤️ time, the other one had nothing!

Look at this hand: I had JQ, the flop JQ10, the turn is K and the river is 10. So guess what, the other had J10 and he did all in at the flop.

I think unibet becomes a scam, with messed up software so be aware. It's better go somewhere else, because you only loose your money here... It's not against a bat but lucky player, it's agains their software...

Once again ❤️♥️❤️ you unibet poker software, ❤️♥️❤️ you unibet

❤️Thank god that the word you keep using is getting censored by these lovely heart-things (❤️)

But seriously, do you kiss your mother with that mouth? 🤫

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Yeah, just learn to deal with bad beats like a grown up, stop crying and learn how the variance works in poker and don't start playing like the bad players/ recreational players... also, never think that you should win every hand you start as big favorite as you can control only how good you play and not how the cards will come up.

PS. put more effort in learning strategies and more about spots where you can get max value against bad players... I for once, prefer to play at a table full of fishes every day instead of playing against regs... for sure I'll get my AA cracked a few times by 23 or something like that but on the long run this kind of players will donate money to me :cash:

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Archived