What is your biggest win in poker? Live or Online?

SkilfulPoker

Just wondering...

What your biggest scores were, live or online... how much did you win? What tournament was it? Or was it a cash game?

Did you do anything special to prepare ? 

Can you remember any big hand?

Was you lucky or was you tina turner simply the best?

I dont remember big wins, but I still remember funny loose. I played nl100 and nl200, and just started to play nl400 sometimes, I didn’t have enough bankroll, but found funny player at nl400, he just moved allin every hand. And he won around 5k for 10 minutes from me and after it he just left :)  most of allins my hand was much better, but i was a little unlucky :)

It was a good and fun times :)

£6400 at Unibet Glasgow if you included the added UO package. Would still be my biggest live cash at £4400 if you didn’t. Could get even more technical and say I went on to cash €3750 from that UO seat in Dublin to make a really healthy ROI from that original UK tour sat lol

Couple scores online between £4000-£4500. 

Biggest online cash was in a £100 freezeout and I got hella lucky with 3 left. As second stack I 3 bet allin from chip leaders raise with A10 and he snapped me with AA. Hit a couple of 10’s to take a massive lead and the tournament 😃

@MetalWolf wrote:

£6400 at Unibet Glasgow if you included the added UO package. Would still be my biggest live cash at £4400 if you didn’t. Could get even more technical and say I went on to cash €3750 from that UO seat in Dublin to make a really healthy ROI from that original UK tour sat lol

Surely there's some more tournaments you cashed on the basis of the cashes above that you can include?  

@Brocky 

ROI wise it’s probably the one on my Hendon mob that is my profile pic. 888 deep stack event in Birmingham. Qualified for £1 in a sat won on Genting that only had 12 players with 1 seat GTD to a £165 buyin. Turned £1 into £3240. I didn’t win with 8 3 either. They took that photo before the final started and while everyone picked up AA/AK to pose with I picked up 8 3 for a joke.

edit - profile for reference lol

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=142184

won 5,5 usd k online, the tournament was a 100 k GTD named the PKR master finished 3rd !

i was on roll, i basically bluffed my way up...ppl knew me for years and i had a tight image on the site!

other then that i remember bubbling and final table and finishing like 9th two days in a row on pp...imo choked both times still won around 1 k each times :(

I only play tournements with lower buy-ins so prizes are not that big. Most I won in one tourney was $2400 at Pokerstars. When you have to beat more than 10k players I call that an achievement. 

But to get there you need a lot of luck on the way. It doesn't matter if your name is Daniel Negreanu, you need to have "your day" to get to the top. 

Archived