cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user010101
Rank 2
Rank 2

I bought  a 5E playthrough bonus and was expecting to be able to use it directly in cash games but I can't find the 5Euro anywhere?

What happened and how do I use the 5E?

13 REPLIES 13
user010101
Rank 2
Rank 2
Can some moderator exchange this back into the 500 points? I needed cash to play the tables not the bonus...
Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey @user010101,

welcome to the Community.

I have removed your playthrough bonus and re-added your 500 bonus points instead.

Thanks

user010101
Rank 2
Rank 2
myliukaz7772
Rank 8
Rank 8

I've did same think , becouse i wasnt readed the rules , will be nice if u can excange my two bonus of 5euro ,back to the 1k point , ty alot if its possible . 

RayL
Rank 28
Rank 28
Hi @myliukaz7772, I've canceled the one pending and added you the points back. I am unable to expire the other one that is active because you already completed more than 50% of the wagering required, good luck with that one Smile

/Ray
Former Community Moderator
0 Likes
OOO
Rank 10
Rank 10

dear I have same problem , I didnt check the rules , so I wanna return it back , if it's possible could you do it please , thank you

0 Likes
RayL
Rank 28
Rank 28
Hi @OOO, welcome to the Community Smile
I've deleted the Bonus and added you the points back.
maariaNoWiFi
Rank 10
Rank 10

@RayL 

could you change me 5e playground on 500points is it possible? i tought it is cash bonus 

0 Likes
RayL
Rank 28
Rank 28
Generally speaking once you've started using the bonus we can't delete and re instate the points @maariaNoWiFi, but I'm willing to make an exception as the first step is not completed yet. Points are added. Smile