cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Lose.... Usually tournament has description about them what how to participate....oh here it is....

Marginaal 2020-09-10.jpg

If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@BigJohnG Trust me, you don't want to participate in that tournament Smile You must loose a lot of money in a week at poker.

Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 2
Rank 2
It wasn't loads but it was a losing week for sure, thanks for your reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

@laifstaile wrote:

Lose.... Usually tournament has description about them what how to participate....oh here it is....

Marginaal 2020-09-10.jpg

That's the 'normal' Double Trouble tournament for when you lost €20 or more during a 1 week period. Then there is the Super Double Trouble tournament for when you lost €200 or more during a 1 week period.

Then the VIP Double Trouble is an invite only tournament, 17 players in right now, think it's very select for the biggest 'losers' on the site. But I do not know the requirements, if you play lot's of volume and the biggest stakes then losing big or having a downswing is pretty normal even for the best players so not sure if it's targetted for them and / or just whales who come on and punt a couple of grant and Unibet just wants to give something back.

That being said, I recognize someone from the 50NL field... I'll await my invite Very Happy

0 Likes