What about an elron tournament?

Beats

Hello dear pokerplayers,

As many of the regular pokerplayers has noticed, there is lately an explosion of elron-aliases. A few examples: GeeeeElron, Elronaldo66, rebelron, SmellRONlater, Elronfudd, Imtherealelron, iamnotelron, TelronJilly... just to name a few.

I think it would be fun to arrange a tournament dedicated to @elron66 with some special entry requirements all tied to our microstakes grinder?

Let me know what everyone thinks.

• Like 4

When will the next epic Elron stream take place? Could set up a small freeroll.
Would recommend that you'll need to ask for access here or on the stream (maybe for the next two days) and then anyone who's asked for access will get access to the freeroll :)
Another option is to password protect it, but then you'll get a lot of random ones signing up :D

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I'll be streaming Friday Aug 30 starting at around 6PM CET ... an Elronament starting at around 7PM would be awesome ... and I think password is the way to go ... that will "encourage" people to check out the stream as well.  My core group of viewers would probably have 10-12 people playing it, so getting extra "random" people would be terrible ... shorty notice on first one might not get much action, but could do more PR for later ones ...

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

When will the next epic Elron stream take place? Could set up a small freeroll.
Would recommend that you'll need to ask for access here or on the stream (maybe for the next two days) and then anyone who's asked for access will get access to the freeroll :)
Another option is to password protect it, but then you'll get a lot of random ones signing up :D

• Like 2

It's ON!  I've just received a private message and the tournament will be called "€50 Elron66 Freeroll".  I don't see it there yet, but look tomorrow. and tune in to twitch.tv/elron66 tomorrow at 6PM CET for more action from #MotherShipPoker; I'll do my best to show up dressed as ElronFudd, but in my case, I think TenJilly still qualifies as an "original Elron" ...
  • Like 1

Just wanted to say TY to everyone who came out and made this a HUGE success.  I'm a bit embarrassed that I actually went ahead and won the damn thing though.  GG to everyone, and I hope this will be a more regular occurrence on the stream. With more than 400 runners I'm more than pleased with the turnout, and it was a blast to stream it.  I'll be back again Sunday at twitch.tv/elron66/ for the IPO Seat only final, which I have three tickets for.  Thank you again to @Stubbe-Unibet for setting all this up and to everyone at Unibet for making it happen!

Elronament-results.thumb.JPG.15ab94a156b51f7867975e7f9b796918.JPG

• Like 10