Weird players at Cash table

babeut2

I would like to share my experience and feelings about some weird situation at cash games tables.

It's now several times that I have to face with some weird people at the table. Those people sit in and go all in most of the time. Until now, nothing special except the fact that a fish is trying to have fun at cash table. What is weird is that those people never lose. I have experienced it so many times ! You have AK he has A 6 ? Then 6 6 will come for sure. 

If you go all in ten times against those person you will lose whatever you get.

I am not a frustrated player trying to find excuses. It happens to me at the table but also to the other players who were sitted in. I just don't understand how it is possible. It s always the same way of playing for those profile and I experienced it at different day...

Did one of you already experienced same situation ? 

Do you know if there is some control authority behinh Unibet poker? 

@babeut2 thank you for your post, if ever in doubt, the best thing is to reach out to us so big thumbs out for that.

As @EatMoreNaga mentions, we would gladly have a closer look at this and take action if necessary, but we would preferably need a screenshot showing the concrete aliases of the players involved. Based on that info we can contact our provider for a more in-depth analysis.

Former Community Moderator

@Rayunibet, I think @EatMoreNaga is mostly interested from a value perspective. Sounds like the perfect games :D

I'm not really sure what to say here. You're implying that the site is rigged in favor of the bad players, which is of course not the case. Just search for rigged here on the community and you'll find a lot of similar threads, and in most of these we've explained why this not the case and what a horrible idea it'd be from a business perspective to do such a thing :)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions