Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

@Livertool wrote:

Couple questions @Stubbe-Unibet :

I changed background but it don't register it for april mission 1?

Is the hexa jackpot promo already over? There used to be where you could see what jp is quaranteed but don't see it anymore?

@Livertool , the HexaPro promo is done. Couple of days ago was the last one ( buy-in €5 ). And the background change counted for me as well :)

• Like 2
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Livertool wrote:

Oukki. That promo is still at site without any expiration date so i thought it might be still running.

"The promotions starts on February 3rd at 00:00 UCT and continues until the last of the 32 HexaPro promotion jackpots have been won."

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/jackpot-mania 

Maybe this is the reason why they didn't add expiration date.

Btw what's happening when you change your background. Are you logged in on mobile? Try on PC.

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Oukki. That promo is still at site without any expiration date so i thought it might be still running.

"The promotions starts on February 3rd at 00:00 UCT and continues until the last of the 32 HexaPro promotion jackpots have been won."

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/jackpot-mania 

Maybe this is the reason why they didn't add expiration date.

Btw what's happening when you change your background. Are you logged in on mobile? Try on PC.

No, in client. But figured it out i guess. It wasn't enough just to pick table with different colour but you had to pick different table design? All good now :)

The SuperQualifier to MilkyWay 5 tix showed rebuy button even when I had over 3000 chips and the starting stack was 1000. When getting the addon I got the rebuy dialog first. Player knowing he is over the starting stack and waiting for the addon might accidentally buy the rebuy.

@EatMoreNaga wrote:

The SuperQualifier to MilkyWay 5 tix showed rebuy button even when I had over 3000 chips and the starting stack was 1000. When getting the addon I got the rebuy dialog first. Player knowing he is over the starting stack and waiting for the addon might accidentally buy the rebuy.

@EatMoreNaga  , this actually is the way many if not all of the superqualifiers are set-up.

I get your point, though - many times I unintentionally have made a rebuy because of this.

I think that the rebuy/add-on options should be reviewed, as they are confusing esp. for the players not used to this. In addition there should be info about the optional rebuy(s) in the superqualifiers.

Any thoughts @Leo-Unibet ?

@GothMoth wrote:

@EatMoreNaga  it's allowed to make rebuy(s) in most of them even when your stack is above the starting.

That rebuy set-up is not optimal I agree 100% and have stated my concerns in several posts.

Alas @Leo-Unibet hasn't responded yet.

@GothMoth  Sorry for being late responding, it's been hectical lately, if you have any questions just let me know

@psrquack wrote:

I have got an invitation via ingame message to be participate on the beginners freerolls organised today what is a part of the Spring Calendar promotion. I like your sense of humour guys.👍 

@psrquack 

366131169_Screenshot(2371)_LI.thumb.jpg.879e78ab5fe3b77ba9d632ebd939d165.jpg 

I know I said I was going back to basics and studying but this is a step too far. 😠😠

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@psrquack I think these freerolls are better to forget and not litter your head with problems in them, especially if they did not take place. Employees have more important things on their minds now🆒

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."