Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@FreedoM wrote:

@MrBandesProbably you clicked "Rebuy" near the buttons, or if you didn't a small window will appear and it's set on 1 with a + near it that gives you the option to double rebuy, if you are in a rush, probably didn't  see it. :happyshy:

I clicked the rebuy button when i went all in 3-way. And i could not choose double rebuy.

• Like 1

@MrBandes wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

@MrBandesProbably you clicked "Rebuy" near the buttons, or if you didn't a small window will appear and it's set on 1 with a + near it that gives you the option to double rebuy, if you are in a rush, probably didn't  see it. :happyshy:

I clicked the rebuy button when i went all in 3-way. And i could not choose double rebuy.

FeelsBadMan, next time try to wait for the small window that gives you the option to double rebuy. :happyshy:

• Like 1

@FreedoM wrote:

@MrBandes wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

FeelsBadMan, next time try to wait for the small window that gives you the option to double rebuy. :happyshy:

Ahaaaa, now i see. So i have to lose all my chips so i can double rebuy. Is it just me who feels this is rather stupid in some way ?

2020-02-28_203622.thumb.jpg.b6439e4d3e88b729ba6f3e1e0b835fa7.jpg2020-02-28_204051.thumb.jpg.1817d290a88f2eec5d71e7a1169fe2d7.jpg

@MrBandes wrote:

Ahaaaa, now i see. So i have to lose all my chips so i can double rebuy. Is it just me who feels this is rather stupid in some way ?

@MrBandes 😀 why? with a double rebuy [i think even one is enough in some cases] you have a certain paid place with tickets - good value. I like it 👍

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Unfortunately you deleted my post contained this:

4.thumb.png.eb1c304d2b53070c71e7d9a4aed2f62d.png

Now as I see the list of the rewards of the  missions there are no planned 1000 GTD April mission special in the schedule, only 1000 March one. Could you add this to the bug list or help me to understand why is this not a bug @Stubbe-Unibet please? Thank you.❤️

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Unfortunately you deleted my post contained this:

4.thumb.png.c632630727352e73d8c82216116eee90.png

Now as I see the list of the rewards of the  missions there are no planned 1000 GTD April mission special in the schedule, only 1000 March one. Could you add this to the bug list or help me to understand why is this not a bug @Stubbe-Unibet please? Thank you.❤️

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Hey @psrquack  , thanks for notice 🆗

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Couple questions @Stubbe-Unibet :

Is the moving on up only for NL/PL 4 and not higher?

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/moving-on-up 

Ty. Too much :Heart::Hearts::Heart: going on so i was too laxy to find it. Keep it simple staff :Cool:

Did you try change background? Did it count to missions?

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Couple questions @Stubbe-Unibet :

Is the moving on up only for NL/PL 4 and not higher?

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/moving-on-up 

Ty. Too much :Heart::Hearts::Heart: going on so i was too laxy to find it. Keep it simple staff :Cool:

Did you try change background? Did it count to missions?

Worked fine for me. Went on profile, then change and save. Got the notification.

• Like 1