Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@XYas long as they're winning, you can interrupt, I just most likely won't respond :D

The survey is the same in order to track the development over time. That being said, we do make improvements, and the other big survey were doing has just been changed significantly. For poker I've also requested for this particular survey to be updated :)

Yeah,congrats,I guess,on yesterday result! :popeye:

I understand,but you didn't respond if you guys are aware of missings mentioned above? 😃

@Livertool wrote:

@MadAdo 

you lucky punk 😏

GG :)

@Livertool  sorry for 'calling' soo SOFT, but each of your big suck-looses came after you decide to move all chips IN. There is a little difference between two of us: you know when to FOLD 🆗 - I did not ... but sometimes - you know - it really pays off. Good game you deserved that money. Really thank you for eliminating @SCOBY  because he run damn hot as well in this one. See you next time 👍

• Like 1

@MadAdo 

thanks for appreciation. I did not understand how you were enjoying my elimination but I only played my chance, yes it seems that I was wrong in the last hand. But I got 4 rewards. Good luck to all.😃🆗:cash:

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@SCOBY wrote:

@MadAdo 

thanks for appreciation. I did not understand how you were enjoying my elimination but I only played my chance, yes it seems that I was wrong in the last hand. But I got 4 rewards. Good luck to all.😃🆗:cash:

@SCOBY  after your "elimination" I suddenly reach money with "no-real-action" required. So somebody should call it like "easy money". You played really good poker, I enjoyed/fear you and if I would take somebody into HU phase, you will not be my favourite one :happyshy:

EDIT: btw. I will really keep my finger crossed in the last NFL ... you seems to be really competent COMPETITOR 👍 :cash: 👍

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@MadAdo wrote:

@Livertool  sorry for 'calling' soo SOFT, but each of your big suck-looses came after you decide to move all chips IN

They were ok calls in heads up, imo. (actually perfect calls cause you won :laugh: ) Just sucks to lose +70% pre flop fav both of them. But next time.... :laugh:

@Livertool  actually I won 3 of such "70:30 PFAI" situations if I remember them right -> all of them you block 1 of my card and have a "higher" card for the 2nd one ... wish you better luck next time, just thank you for nice moments. 👍

• Like 1

@Ozzyholik wrote:

Hopeless hands for me in this tourney; just have one 1 (one!) hand won with the best AJ in whole tourney, then seccond AJ called with A7 @Livertool and lost, but thitd place is some kind of miracle for me ;) Good tourney, guys!

@Ozzyholik  that is where yours PRINCESS of DARKNESS :inlove: takes place instead! Hope you are all okay right after first half of year or so ... 👍

• Like 1