Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

The weekly free token won't be credited automatically, if you've already logged in prior to the fix. I'll credit a token later.

@Stubbe-Unibet , can you be more specific? Will you credit the token to all who did not get them or to those who asked for it in this thread? Your poker department made this promotion , not a random customer, so if you have a bug on it , you need to provide more info , not make us guess what is happening.

• Like 2
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I haven't had time to look into a list to retroactively credit the free weekly token. All tokens were added, for the ones that earned them by playing.

With all respect, this is not exactly on the top of my to-do list, but it will be sorted today :)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

sorry for disturbing you @Stubbe-Unibet while you are watching Schalke,but your survey have some missings...

XY.thumb.png.c299478b40d690e6b6d3e5369a7d5610.png

X0Y.thumb.png.c2c03e459013c2585548fe48b9e46de8.png

There is no options to chose from,neither emtpy panel to write something :wonder:

Like the idea,but would like to see some new questions rather than copy/paste from last survey. I know not much changed,but still... 😉

@XY as long as they're winning, you can interrupt, I just most likely won't respond :D

The survey is the same in order to track the development over time. That being said, we do make improvements, and the other big survey were doing has just been changed significantly. For poker I've also requested for this particular survey to be updated :)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions