Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

@Stubbe-Unibet  or we have another higher math riddle🆒   @FeelsBadMan 

giphy.gif

here you have 32players left, 11 paid places.  32/11 < 33.33% maybe this is it :Happyshy:  + other facrtors like avg. stack, starting stack 

ps.or some lag as in my case with  'disabled/enabled register/unregister button' :Wonder:

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm too lazy right now to make a bug report or search if this has been mentioned. It's about the "waiting for other tables" bug.

Twice I've seen in the 10€ Asteroid that that the message comes again after orbit or two has been played in the final table and it stays when we are on a break. Asteroid is usually 1 - 2 left to money when at the FT. I have not seen it come up so late in other tournaments. Maybe here is a clue to find it?

@Joco wrote:

Screenshot_2020-01-04-10-38-15-155_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.aa054b79b42270d91699630ccc4b7afa.jpg

A weird glitch with the challenge. Played it while also playing at a cash table. I switched back to poker without closing the challenge window first. The result is above.

Though after clicking "x" it disappeared normally.

It happened again in the morning:

Screenshot_2020-01-12-02-53-19-175_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.9414d45599078e473d1c76bf8673f71b.jpg

How to recreate it: Play the promotion while also playing poker with table switching on. Once you need to make an action on the poker table it will switch to it with some parts of the promotion staying visible. Only happens on the phone app though.

I guess,after Santa's challenge,we have this "exciting" King of the flips back.As usually we get free token every week,but I think you have a glitch in your system this time @Stubbe-Unibet

x.png.abef0c91b654e2fce9599bf47da2cab6.png

y.png.002b20fc0cb3669cb51e7ade0fc4e04e.png

As you can see,apparently I have token,but notification says differently.

Also,when I started the client promo sign was lighted.

After restarting the client,problem is still there.

• Like 1