Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

Screenshot_2020-01-04-10-38-15-155_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.d545c51d1efe599a7b10b46dbf4aaaf4.jpg

A weird glitch with the challenge. Played it while also playing at a cash table. I switched back to poker without closing the challenge window first. The result is above.

Though after clicking "x" it disappeared normally.

• Like 1

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Joco wrote:

Screenshot_2020-01-04-10-38-15-155_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.fb03849f149ff1fee8563baf839f42e1.jpg

A weird glitch with the challenge. Played it while also playing at a cash table. I switched back to poker without closing the challenge window first. The result is above.

Though after clicking "x" it disappeared normally.

🤣🤣

Dafug :laugh:

• Like 1

Hi,

as a Linux user, I really appreciate the Poker web application. But unfortunately, it produces a really high CPU load so that my cooler has to work loud. I tested several scenarios just with the Poker web application open: With Google Chrome there are two processes which altogether produce approx. 60-90% CPU load (see screenshot). With Firefox, there is only one process which produces a CPU load of approx. 70% - constantly.

Can you confirm this high load on other systems? Is this CPU load considerd normal or abnormal?

Best regards,

ash123

910790533_Bildschirmfotovon2020-01-0413-42-28.thumb.png.5e5024850ebdc1916b743078fcfe549b.png

• Like 2

Noticed one more little bug related to the "waiting for other tables" issue.

With two tables left, there was an all-in and a call on one of the tables right after the 5 minute break started. After the showdown and one player getting knocked out the countdown timer disappeared and the "Waiting for other tables to finish" reappeared instead.

So we could not see the seconds left until restart, just the dimmed clock which only shows minutes.

It would be important that nothing makes the countdown timer disappear when it's a real break. 

Also, we see 9 players on the two tables total(stat shows 10) while at the break, so i thought we are into the final table, but after the break a 10th "ghost" player reappeared at the left table. He was nowhere while at the break. This latter one is not that much of an issue/bug, just an interesting phenomenon 😃

2020-01-05_005737.thumb.jpg.b0e9209177b043607ba22b7ff8cd9601.jpg2020-01-05_010021.thumb.jpg.87bf2a4fb078f3103a9412e16abccdaf.jpg

@MrBandes wrote:

gonna stop posting these and taking time cause as it looks these don't qualify as bugs. no freeroll, no passwords as promised, no nothing.

Be patient man. For obvious reasons we didn't have any bug freerolls during the holidays, but Stubbe said there would be a €200 tournament next time. However it will take time for him to sort out all of the reports that piled up last week.

• Like 2

@jerry wrote:

@Ozzyholik wrote:

I still observe problem with login to the poker software version 2.36.1 (since over the month I suppose). It's still exists in win 7 and win 10 either. Every time I must use my password 2 times to be able to login. 

Ive got this forever, or at least from the time that soft started remembering my login. Now software remember my login, but the first time i type the correct pass the login and pass is blank and i need to retype both to log. [same thing when i retype the login along with pass]

Funny thing is when i type the pass wrong for the first time the return is wrong password 🤣😀  Now im used to login twice even if its annoying a little.

Tomorrow i will think about some original bug 😏

Exactly, @jerry , has absolutely the same and will try to create some bug report soon.

God bless you all!

@4soul wrote:

Just now i wanted to register in some late register events and this is an example that show you can register ,but the button doesn't allow you :

1861151318_register...nopeyoucant.thumb.JPG.a5b009237be3b40e97694dca2ff46df4.JPG

Not sure what the issue is, the red "Level 10" and the faded out "Register" button indicates that registration is no longer possible.

• Like 1

@4soul  I often see it as field falls to a certain number of players. Maybe number of paid places, tournament  speed, starting stack vs avg. stack affect it;  really hard to say.  another-Maybe @Stubbe-Unibet  will throw some light on it😏

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki, true, that's almost always the case (https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/An-Earlier-Closed-Late-Registration/idi-p/180430). But in this case there're 73 players which is one where one of the caps are, so it's something different. Would be great, if you could submit a bug report with the log file as well @4soul

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions