Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stubbe-Unibet my last entry about 'disabled' register button is known? Is it  a local issue or something else? at that time I was playing two tournaments and there was no problem, everything worked smoothly.

ps. I have two videos and a log from that time. 

ps2. green/enabled  register/unregister button came back as I came in again from the tournament lobby. Lag was terrible, I unregistered from one tournament 1min + before the start and the table started with the tournament.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki, can you submit it as a bug report? I've seen similar issues before and it's usually local. If you still got the log file, can you check if there were some high ping responses around this time? You can also just send it to me and I'll have a look.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@successlaw, sorry I didn't reply to the previous post. There's not much I can do with this one report. If it happens again, please submit a bug report with the details mentioned here :)

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/How-to-report-a-poker-bug/m-p/76164#M109

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I am posting this because it's still not fixed yet, and a little bit annoying, although not critical bug. Just a tiny fix needed perhaps.

Hand for hand ends when there are less than 9 players at the final table. Waiting for other tables.. 🤣

2020-01-02_230240.thumb.jpg.a42183a0bf76e08261204cdaad97de9b.jpg2020-01-02_230355.thumb.jpg.a6d62fc3d75dbef74c6ccab8d2a1d771.jpg

Btw i don't know if its normal that there are many hand for hand phases. Around the bubble, at some payjumps (final two tables, or final tables) It feels kind of okay, but it's weird. "Some payjumps are more equal than others"