Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ozzyholik wrote:

I still observe problem with login to the poker software version 2.36.1 (since over the month I suppose). It's still exists in win 7 and win 10 either. Every time I must use my password 2 times to be able to login. 

Ive got this forever, or at least from the time that soft started remembering my login. Now software remember my login, but the first time i type the correct pass the login and pass is blank and i need to retype both to log. [same thing when i retype the login along with pass]

Funny thing is when i type the pass wrong for the first time the return is wrong password 🤣😀  Now im used to login twice even if its annoying a little.

Tomorrow i will think about some original bug 😏

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Stubbe-Unibet  not sure if this is a "technical" BUG, but I would like to ask for this:

DECUOSFLIP.thumb.png.be04ef756a95b08d5da1c9cc99050629.png

I manage to "won" first round, so my balance rise to 9 chips! But this is 2nd round, my attention to 2 guys having more chips than the others ... how that can be possible, I suppose that table is 9-seat, isn't it ? :wonder:

1495413977_BUGflip.png.7bfded3ce07deda2fd6e131819acd9c6.png

There's not a table balance specifically for flips, hence this can happen. Agree it would ideally be a sort of hand for hand mode with table balance working so that all hands start at the same time and all players getting seated at the same time, in these flips.
  • Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hope i`m not messaging in the wrong topic or area(not sure if maybe i should have contacted support); well this happened : while playing the community tournament curently running , i`ve bough 5x 2e 2seat sng tickets and after using them, while still playing same tournament and a 2seat sng with the ticket, i bough 5 more same tickets and registered 1 more time and after playing those last 2 sng`s i realised it didn`t ask me if i wanna use ticket ... somehow the last 4 or 5 tickets that i bough just vanished ? u can check my history , i haven`t played 12 2e sng`s till the time of this post(i say 12 because i already had 2 tickets from last time i played the 2e 2seat sngs maybe 2days ago)

In my client it says that i have recieved the tickets but i dont actually have them to play with, in case it helps what i did differently this time was that i clicked to register a sng after i saw the message "You have recieved a tournament ticket" , in the past i waited for all popups to show before using 1 ticket, this time i didnt :)

hmm19122019.thumb.jpg.32b81184bfe53c901fcaac7bbb881103.jpgcan see in that sng table that i haven`t played more than 10 sng, also checked my transactions history and its same there, haven`t played the 12 sngs i should have had tickets for

@FaiDeaEmo, you bought 10 * € 2 SNG tickets and used 10 * € 2 SNG tickets today. You had one leftover ticket that you bough the 16th, which you also used today. Can't see anything wrong here. Tickets don't show in the transaction history.
  • Like 1

hmmb19122019.thumb.jpg.2d9bb6c6b60a4174beb501b005951962.jpghmmc19122019.thumb.jpg.8b030c3db93e2591ee730834a683844e.jpgYea i just figured it out too, i guess because i was multitasking i didn`t realise that quite a few sngs finished in less than 1min or something happened .. but yea.. in the first screen u can see it shows me that i played 7 and thats why i made the post, but now i see on the site history that i actually won 10 of those sngs today cause 18.51ron = 3.88e which is 1st place in that and i can see that i have one buyin there which probably happened before i bough the 5 tickets the second time today. My appologies if i did something wrong, its just my shortterm memory and the history from in client only showing that i played 7 sngs today instead dunno how many since it shows that i won 7 but doesnt show buyins cause it was with tickets except 1 buyin there at -9.51 ron = 2e 

@Stubbe-Unibet  again lots of bugs this week...

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/MTT-s-Finished-and-Playing-Messed-up-Info/idi-p/298252 

The good thing beside the freeroll-value is that no one of them had a major impact :Smile:

Emailed you the log (can't upload it in the reports) and dxdiags. If you need more info, I have more screenshots and could try to describe better/reproduce as well.

@GothMoth, thanks :)

The alias display ones are known ones, and it's by design and how it should be imo. We can't adjust the width of the entire column, because someone used a long alias. Neither should we prevent people from using all caps letters or reduce the number of characters. Anyway, the redesigned lobby should deal better with this (have a greater column width).

The closed registration is by design (a guy busted early in 9th position) and a really old one. There's a backlog item for this one but not high in priority at the moment.

The lobby display ones I've seen before, but happens very rarely, and it's usually related to a client update on our end (not the case here) or a connection issue on customer end. Will look into this one again.

• Like 1

Alright, well if you can search and provide a screenshot from your dxdiag + the monitor page for them, it'll sure help a lot. Like you might know already..
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/How-to-report-a-poker-bug/m-p/76164#M109

And sorry for only fellow gambler response, mate :Smile:
Think the workers are all at well deserved holiday at this moment :Smirk:

That's something rare still :Wonder: