Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugzai.PNG.0dcffb0044bb760bb36e41573d022b74.PNGSo i got 1eu Banzai ticket from the mission, and i pulled a dirty harry. :happyshy: #sorry

Joined the table and as soon as i posted the BB i also clicked "sit out next hand" ofc the SB pushed on me and after that i leaved the table so i got 0.90 in cash but also got an extra 90 bonus poins :happyshy:

@Stubbe-Unibet 

• Like 2

@FreedoM, it's just a double notification for the same thing in a way. You didn't get any cash, and you got the bonus points once. The second message will always show, regardless of the reason that you got the BP. It's designed to be this way, but I see why it can be confusing with two messages. The notification feed will most likely be removed from the client later this year, so won't do anything about this now :)
  • Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Livertool this missiom from general advent calendar 😃

Play today for a Free Poker Ticket!
There’s an extra HexaPro Poker Ticket waiting to be claimed!

Just play three HexaPros worth €2 or more to get a Free €2 HexaPro ticket. That’s four rapid and potentially high-stakes HexaPro games for the price of three! This year’s Calendar is particularly generous, login to the Poker client today to make the most of it.

How to play:
Open Poker and create your alias. You can play in your browser, download the client or get the mobile app
Go to the Hexapro-lobby to find our Jackpot Sit&Gos
Play three Hexapros with a min. buy-in of €2 and get a free €2 Hexapro-ticket
Remember to check the daily December-mission in the poker-client for even more rewards
Free Tickets? Free Spins? A Bonus? Anything could be behind tomorrow’s snowflake, come back to find out.

• Like 1

@Ozzyholik wrote:

I still observe problem with login to the poker software version 2.36.1 (since over the month I suppose). It's still exists in win 7 and win 10 either. Every time I must use my password 2 times to be able to login. 

Please see the first post (and the 3-4 posts in this thread) regarding the details needed and how to report it :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions