Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, set a display time a few minutes too early (if the display time is in the past, the tournament will never show, despite reg start and tournament start being configured correctly). I set up another one for 21:10 CET now which should work :)
  • Like 6

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

--------UPDATE--------

As the requirements are now different - having to submit it in the bug reports section - I expect less players to play this tournament every week, and I'll lower the GTD to € 100. I had also expected slightly more reports when setting the original € 200 GTD:

Should still be +€10 in value for a bug report, which I think is reasonable - the main benefit of submitting something should be that it gets fixed and you get a better experience :)

• Like 2

It's not a report, just a question: if you have more tickets to Santa's flips and increase the number in the green box by the registration you won't be able to register to the tournament (it say don't meet the requirements). Will this also be fixed via big update coming this month or this works fine? No picture, because I used my tickets yesterday.

@psrquack wrote:

It's not a report, just a question: if you have more tickets to Santa's flips and increase the number in the green box by the registration you won't be able to register to the tournament (it say don't meet the requirements). Will this also be fixed via big update coming this month or this works fine? No picture, because I used my tickets yesterday.

@psrquack it's not a bug. To register you actually need to click dropdown menu and choose the amount of tickets you want to use:

Look

Screenshot_4.png.6a5b221c002b22233e32790d68853d7e.png

• Like 2

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

--------UPDATE--------

I had also expected slightly more reports when setting the original € 200 GTD:

Opinion from the other side:

I think I found a bug:the registration of 3* €1500 Weekly Christmas freerolls are open. That's not good, because if somebody will register to the laters will lose the opportunity playing all the 4 tickets because user will have 2 tickets during the last week. Will I report that bug? Well, I don't know.

Maybe they will find this not a technical bug.

Maybe they will say ok, it's not a technical bug, not I will let you in(bad taste in the mouth).

Maybe this is a technical bug, but didn't follow the latest requirement changes of posting the bug.

Maybe I'm able to follow all the latest updates, but I think there is too much work posting a bug in bug report topic, then posting a link here, adding log file+scanner dates, cheking how to post the log file in the third topic, because there isn't any button to upload the file, hoping agent's email spam filter won't stop the log file etc. Are those efforts worth for just a freeroll ticket or my time is more expensive?

• Like 1

@psrquack, sorry you feel it's too much effort, but I strongly disagree. You just had it too easy these first few weeks :)

There's no point in gathering bug reports if I don't get the required details. Furthermore, it's much better to have it in the appropriate section for several reasons, the main one being tracking and users ability to find and follow existing reports.

I was clear from the start that it should be client/technical related. Human error - which should be pretty obvious, when it's a userdefined value - has nothing to do with the technical side of the client. Furthermore I've been extremely generous when sending the PW, as I've included a few every week which technically shouldn't have been included.

You can attach files in the bug reports section.

Sad you didn't understand what I'm writing about. I know you need technical bugs, but users don't know what bug is technical and what not. That's also reduce the propensitude reporting the bug. For example when I reported a tournament what was available under the wrong filter section I was sure this is a technical bug because system shows a tournament what doesn't met the requirements of the filter. After checking that you told me this isn't a technical bug. I accept it but things like this may confuse users.

To the pm: I don't know why are you talking about your generous behaviour, I was written about your kindred email's spam filter what didn't let you read my log file what I have sent it to you via my private email and I should sent it from my outher email to let the file readable for you.

I don't think you understood what I wrote ;)
Again, you don't have to send the log file by email, so that part is irrelevant, hence my comment. There's an upload file feature in the bug reports section. The other part of that comment was related to the "it's too difficult" narrative.

It doesn't matter if you don't know if it's a technical bug or not, unless you can't handle not being invited to the freeroll after submitting something :) everything will be reviewed and it's not like anyone is asked to do a walk of shame :)

No one is forcing anyone to submit anything, and if it's too much trouble, that's all fine. This is just a little extra to the ones that want to contribute.

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool, Froze as in Chrome (or whatever browser you're using) not responding? - so more of browser/local issue than a client issue (even though the client should of course be able to recover the session)

Chrome and yup. Couldn't click anything and timeline of another player stopped aka froze.

Just felt like same thing that was bigger problem earlier, like half year or year ago.