Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@psrquack wrote:

@EatMoreNaga wrote:

I have one UAT Freeroll ticket. Can someone post me a link to instructions how to use it? It didn't show anything last Sunday either.

It's useless (I have 2 of them). Stubbe added those tickets as entry to the first bug reports tournament, but he wasn't able to pair them to the freeroll, so people weren't able to register to it. Stubbe later changed the requirements to this tourney and now it's password protected, but he missed deleting the useless tickets.

Btw @Stubbe-Unibet : useless UAT tickets reported.🤣 Do you need a log file to this too?🤣

Afraid that one doesn't qualify as a technical bug ;) Tickets will expire eventually, but if you can't stand looking at them, I can remove them in the weekend :D

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@psrquack wrote:

Btw @Stubbe-Unibet : what timezone the Santa's challenge promo uses? I played Hexapros yesterday evening ( hours before the daychance) but I still have them as part of the spin. Maybe unused parts are valid for 24 hours not depending on daychange time?

• "All token progression have a 1 day rolling expiry – meaning that flops seen or games played progression is saved if a player sees at least 1 flop/plays at least 1 HexaPro/plays at least 1 Sit&Go by the end of the following day for that tier."
  • Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@pinki wrote:

@FreedoM but this is not a technical bug. I don't understand why you put it :wonder:

Your right, it's not a bug, but people that play in the browser aren't able to see the missions, also i put it because i was asked. I apologize, not gonna post anymore. Much love and happy holidays.

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Bad desciption or bug in pay out? @Stubbe-Unibet @Leo-Unibet 

Shouldn't there be 2 tikiets to final if xtra ticket is added for every 250€ in pricepool?

tick.JPG.5cc21c6af9f4938be1bfc5d9f1a1c293.JPG

@Livertool , tournament has 1 ticket guaranteed ( €250 ) , so the next one will be added when the prizepool reaches €500.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@Livertool , "ticket guaranteed" doesn't mean it's a "free extra ticket".The tournament , in order to start , needs a minimum of 4 players. From those 4 players , the prizepool would be €200 , but they "fight" for that guaranteed one of €250. So only when the guaranteed prizepool is reached , it starts from 0 and the next ticket will be added when another €250 will be in the prizepool ( when 5 more players join )  , in this case.

See picture bleow from a current torunament , with 2 tickets guaranteed  :

Capture.thumb.PNG.09b2ce25ef3d5d16f3c81fe39f720853.PNG

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Livertool , "ticket guaranteed" doesn't mean it's a "free extra ticket".The tournament , in order to start , needs a minimum of 4 players. From those 4 players , the prizepool would be €200 , but they "fight" for that guaranteed one of €250. So only when the guaranteed prizepool is reached , it starts from 0 and the next ticket will be added when another €250 will be in the prizepool ( when 5 more players join )  , in this case.

See picture bleow from a current torunament , with 2 tickets guaranteed  :

Capture.thumb.PNG.79f499f1e0a59979d0d62103425c2269.PNG

Yes and that description in your pic is spot on.

Unlike one i posted. I mean ain't it obvious that after 250€ more to pricepool adds on  250 ticket? And when 1 ticket is guaranteed which means 0 buy at that stage, basically 11 buy ins should bring 1 xtra ticket :D

@Livertool wrote:

@FunckyFish wrote:

Hello

Why the registration for the betting freeroll (9 dec) started from 2 days ago. The registration must start 1 hour before the tournament will start. I don't want to play with hundreds of people sitout. Plese fix this @Stubbe-Unibet 

Thanks

You prefer playing against more players? :wow:

I don't...

If the registration will be like this I will play with 1000 people, probably 400 sitout, instead of playing against 400 people that are usually registerning to this tournament.

• Like 1

@FunckyFish wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@FunckyFish wrote:

Hello

Why the registration for the betting freeroll (9 dec) started from 2 days ago. The registration must start 1 hour before the tournament will start. I don't want to play with hundreds of people sitout. Plese fix this @Stubbe-Unibet 

Thanks

You prefer playing against more players? :wow:

I don't...

If the registration will be like this I will play with 1000 people, probably 400 sitout, instead of playing against 400 people that are usually registerning to this tournament.

That makes sence if that happens :)