Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

@Stubbe-Unibet  Santa's Challenge Bug!

Hello, i got the weekly Monday free throw and used it pre playing 15x HexaPro from witch i only got 2 throws. :happyshy:

So idk if what happened on my part is relevant or not, i got a blue screen around 11-13 HexaPro in. :scared:

Was 2x Tabling and tried to get back quick but there's nothing you can do when you got a turtle PC, only 1 table was live with under 3 BBs and i managed to win it.  #luckbox4life 😃

Can you check this out, please. :lovekiss:

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@FreedoM wrote:

...i got a blue screen around 11-13 HexaPro in. :scared:

This have happened to me too. Here is my UAT post about it:

" I don't know if it's just coincidence/bad luck Wonder 4 or 5 Blue Screen crashes happened last month while multitabling.

Maybe it's my Windows, but none of the crashes occured when not playing.

At least I've updated the app today(got some error before) to use it as a backup during the restart. "

• Like 1

@EatMoreNaga wrote:

I have one UAT Freeroll ticket. Can someone post me a link to instructions how to use it? It didn't show anything last Sunday either.

It's useless (I have 2 of them). Stubbe added those tickets as entry to the first bug reports tournament, but he wasn't able to pair them to the freeroll, so people weren't able to register to it. Stubbe later changed the requirements to this tourney and now it's password protected, but he missed deleting the useless tickets.

Btw @Stubbe-Unibet : useless UAT tickets reported.🤣 Do you need a log file to this too?🤣

• Like 3

Hexapro's lottery sound played in the background for the whole time the game was on.
Two tables open, and it didn't begin in the other one, until the game started. Only was heard when the focus was on that particular table.
Vids sent 🆒

@XY wrote:

I would like to report a bug,huge one.

Everytime when Jeppe-Unibet starts league competition,not long after,idea collapse.Any idea @Stubbe-Unibet ? 🤣

Btw,ticket please. :laugh:

👼

I would like to report a bug. Freeroll was promised on the 2nd December(Community SuperToTo) but didn't appear in the lobby yet.

Yes, please do as previously mentioned :)

EDIT: Will have to add another two conditions to this one. In order to qualify for the freeroll, I'll need your log file and dxdiag as well, if it's on the desktop app Smile See https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/How-to-report-a-poker-bug/m-p/76164. The bug report will also have to be submitted in the bug reports section, and then you just post a link to it in this thread, in order to get the password for the next freeroll Smile

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions