Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@MadAdo wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet  I'm playing mostly by using of web-client version (Mozilla Firefox 70.0.1 (64-bit) - just up-to-date). Getting quite "angry" 😠 whenever there is a new update and I need to re-setting all of my settings. Not just poker/visualization related ones, but also Timezone settings reset to some let's say factory default. Tournament lobby (buy-in range, etc.) need to be set as well. Table background as another example ... being glad that Bankroll did not reset to system default settings meanwhile :happyshy: so it is really that BIG-fish in 21st century to have settings load from server/cookies (etc.) after update software ? :geek:

This reset shouldn't happen, and I've never heard about it before. Please note that Firefox is not an officially supported browser for poker web. Does this happen on every release?

@Stubbe-Unibet  yes. It also did not show "Snowflake (Santa's challenge)" while play by using of Mozilla Firefox - can it be the reason ? So guess the "officially supported browser" should be mighty Chrome instead ?

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MadAdo wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@MadAdo wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet  I'm playing mostly by using of web-client version (Mozilla Firefox 70.0.1 (64-bit) - just up-to-date). Getting quite "angry" 😠 whenever there is a new update and I need to re-setting all of my settings. Not just poker/visualization related ones, but also Timezone settings reset to some let's say factory default. Tournament lobby (buy-in range, etc.) need to be set as well. Table background as another example ... being glad that Bankroll did not reset to system default settings meanwhile :happyshy: so it is really that BIG-fish in 21st century to have settings load from server/cookies (etc.) after update software ? :geek:

This reset shouldn't happen, and I've never heard about it before. Please note that Firefox is not an officially supported browser for poker web. Does this happen on every release?

@Stubbe-Unibet  yes. It also did not show "Snowflake (Santa's challenge)" while play by using of Mozilla Firefox - can it be the reason ? So guess the "officially supported browser" should be mighty Chrome instead ?

Yes, Chrome is supported :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet I'm not sure if this is a bug or t&cs, but I got my free snowballing attempt when logging in this morning. I've played cash and seen 70 flops and won another 2 attempts but now the counter has stopped.

207347698_Screenshot(707).thumb.png.82c4805241e6e49b9c80abc7907f65d0.png

I've seen another 5 flops but no addition on the widget. In the past it has always been three goes plus the free one, is this still the case or a maximum of three per day including the free one?

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@MadAdo, there's a timezone display issue with the promo. Were working on a fix.

@psrquack, yes, we'll run another week :)

@Stubbe-Unibet  not sure about which TIMEZONE we are talking about, but mystical "Snowflake" icon did not appear again as of today morning (promo is juar running more than 30hours already) ... so what ? No-one bother to implement into web-poker-client-version ?

• Like 1

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet 

Not sure if this is something anyone has come across.I sometimes switch between the laptop and my mobile phone when i go outside for a break. When i come back inside and logout of the app on my phone then quickly login on the laptop i get an issue where the client opens and the tables open but when i click on one of the tiles to drag it to a corner of the screen the client just stops and boots me out. When i log in again it's fine, i don't think it's ever done it twice. Doesn't always happen, just occasionally. 

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet I'm not sure if this is a bug or t&cs, but I got my free snowballing attempt when logging in this morning. I've played cash and seen 70 flops and won another 2 attempts but now the counter has stopped.

1272426677_Screenshot(707).thumb.png.71b494a78da57887e279e91e58209319.png

I've seen another 5 flops but no addition on the widget. In the past it has always been three goes plus the free one, is this still the case or a maximum of three per day including the free one?

@GR1ZZL3R I don't have the requirements for the promo, but @Michael-Unibet  will know :)

Considering the T&C says the below, I'd assume it's working as intended :)

• Players can earn up to 3 keys per tier (Bronze, Silver and Gold) per day. Up to 9 keys in total per day.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@SCOBY wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet 

I do not know if this problem has been reported before, but the android software does not see the prize funds.

20191126_174531.thumb.jpg.0797bba298793d936f7008b6ead2e891.jpg

20191126_174435.thumb.jpg.14f618226694eccd7e4e00e3aa815939.jpg

Seeing the lobbies this way reminded me to ask:

Why it is 9 seat , but 6 handed ( 6 seat seems better imo) ?

Another way to make the descriptions similar is full-ring and shorthanded.

@Stubbe-Unibet  maybe @Leo-Unibet  should have a look 😃

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet 

Not sure if this is something anyone has come across.I sometimes switch between the laptop and my mobile phone when i go outside for a break. When i come back inside and logout of the app on my phone then quickly login on the laptop i get an issue where the client opens and the tables open but when i click on one of the tiles to drag it to a corner of the screen the client just stops and boots me out. When i log in again it's fine, i don't think it's ever done it twice. Doesn't always happen, just occasionally. 

@DoktorAvalanche  there is no need to logout, as it's done automatically when you login on the laptop. I doubt this will prevent the issue from happening, but at least you gain few seconds when switching between devices.

• Like 1

@GothMoth wrote:

Why it is 9 seat , but 6 handed ( 6 seat seems better imo) ?

Actually the Space Madness Bounty seems to be the only tourney with  6 handed in the description.

I recall there was a discussion and changes before... Maybe  the Space Madness Bounty wasn't affected, as it was introduced around the same time :wonder:

@Stubbe-Unibet  the time bank isn't working correctly sometimes lately. The hand auto-folds 2-3 seconds before the time runs-out - almost immediately when the clock is shown. It happened only few times last week and it wasn't during big hands, so I thought "no big deal" .

This time however it was in a crucial moment :dissatisfied:

1932222745_TO1.thumb.png.8a119a03c0bf8d4f6f6349495f021e59.png1925830618_TO11.thumb.png.3ece1a0bf9e847c1e77259f51fd5c62d.png1155519780_TO111.thumb.png.afcb0fcf4882c36dee3fd2645ff145aa.png

I planned on going all-in, so tchoni probably would have folded after a call from Samos... Still a wasted opportunity to get lucky :sad: