Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@EatMoreNaga wrote:

When I register to a tournament with a password and then switch the "viewed tournaments" tab to another tournament with password it gives "incorrect password" prompt. Obviously needs two freerolls at the same, so the situation doesn't appear often.

1. Browser client sometimes loses input focus at the opening of a table. Bet box does not accept numbers. This is fixed by going to the lobby and then back to the table. I use Firefox. I have not tried different browsers.
  2. Tournaments suddenly dissappear from the registered tab leaving some. I first noticed this during the UOS, but have not seen it before.

Anyone else having experienced these? I'll try to reproduce the first two. The last will likely be very difficult.

I experienced the second one yesterday. Few of my finished tournaments dissapeared. Previously it only happened to the ones I won.

Now I logged-in to check today's MTTs, but all 3 of  them aren't showing. It shows My Tournament Tickets instead, as if I haven't played for days.

@GothMoth wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@EatMoreNaga wrote:

When I register to a tournament with a password and then switch the "viewed tournaments" tab to another tournament with password it gives "incorrect password" prompt. Obviously needs two freerolls at the same, so the situation doesn't appear often.

1. Browser client sometimes loses input focus at the opening of a table. Bet box does not accept numbers. This is fixed by going to the lobby and then back to the table. I use Firefox. I have not tried different browsers.
  2. Tournaments suddenly dissappear from the registered tab leaving some. I first noticed this during the UOS, but have not seen it before.

Anyone else having experienced these? I'll try to reproduce the first two. The last will likely be very difficult.

I experienced the second one yesterday. Few of my finished tournaments dissapeared. Previously it only happened to the ones I won.

Now I logged-in to check today's MTTs, but all 3 of  them aren't showing. It shows My Tournament Tickets instead, as if I haven't played for days.

This particular one is due to an issue with tournaments dissapearing too early in general and is not specific for the registered tournaments. We hope to have a fix in the 10th December release.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I ran into a problem when I used the client on my mobile (samsung) for the first time. I was playing tournaments on my laptop, didn't do well and only had one tourney remaining, so I decided to switch to using phone and finish the tourney on the couch so I could sit next to my gf and chat. I had to update the client for the phone, when I logged in on the phone after the update it logged me out of my laptop (as is normal) but the mobile app was in an unresponsive state, it showed some unibet related graphic (I think a corrupted table graphic)  not correctly and didn't react to anything. I logged in on my laptop, rebooted my phone tried to log in again with my phone and this time it worked fine.

So might have been related to updating the client and launching it without reboot or some other first time launch issue or then just pure chance. 

@Rushbie wrote:

You can really screw up the "total pot size" with switching the play in cents -mode on/off repeatedly on tournaments.

First by hiding it, and eventually messing up the pot counter 👍

Thanks for reminding me of another related bug @Rushbie  😃

@Stubbe-Unibet  when the values in BB is selected after every new level the replayer shows incorrect value. For example instead of 2bb raise it shows 1.8 .

• Like 1

@pinki wrote:

@Leo-Unibet I demand an answer: After or 3min before after? ~12-15 before regular break.

1759431909_moonwalk.png.97f3aafb984484b32aabbd3d4537fdbd.png

@pinki This is just the same as the UK €5. Late reg is open for 7 levels then closes, but you can still add on if your chip stack is below 3,000 starting level, for another 4 mins, i.e. end of level 8. This finishes in 42 seconds as your picture, when there will be a break of 3 minutes for the add on, so the next level starts after that, in 3m 42s. This has caught me out before but it is actually correct. 😃

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R I understand but it misleads. Better solution: addon after 8 level, level clock stops for 2-3 minutes. Or level 9 is 8 + 3min long. 

It should be: 3 minutes before the end of level 8 there will be a addon-break

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@MadAdo wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet  I'm playing mostly by using of web-client version (Mozilla Firefox 70.0.1 (64-bit) - just up-to-date). Getting quite "angry" 😠 whenever there is a new update and I need to re-setting all of my settings. Not just poker/visualization related ones, but also Timezone settings reset to some let's say factory default. Tournament lobby (buy-in range, etc.) need to be set as well. Table background as another example ... being glad that Bankroll did not reset to system default settings meanwhile :happyshy: so it is really that BIG-fish in 21st century to have settings load from server/cookies (etc.) after update software ? :geek:

This reset shouldn't happen, and I've never heard about it before. Please note that Firefox is not an officially supported browser for poker web. Does this happen on every release?

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions