Weekly bug reports tournament

Stubbe-Unibet

How to report a poker bug: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/A-how-to-on-poker-bug-reporting/m-p/303376

Trying something new here. Might just be a one-time thing, but it's also possible we'll continue with it for several weeks or even months.

Report a poker bug in this thread - a technical bug, not a typo or the like, even though we'd love to hear about those as well - and be invited to a € 200 exclusive freeroll on the following Sunday 20:00 CET. You can report multiple bugs the same week, to receive multiple tickets for that weeks tournament (it's a multi-buy tournament with up to 3 buyins allowed).

If the bug has already been reported in this thread, it won't qualify you for the freeroll, unless I've requested further reports for that particular issue.

This first time it doesn't matter if it's a known bug, as long as it's not one already in the bug reports section here on the community: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/idb-p/Bug_reports/label-name/playing%20poker

I'll decide if something qualifies as a bug report and like your post if it does.

EDIT: Will have to add another two conditions to this one. In order to qualify for the freeroll, I'll need your log file and dxdiag as well, if it's on the desktop app :) See https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/How-to-report-a-poker-bug/m-p/76164. The bug report will also have to be submitted in the bug reports section, and then you just post a link to it in this thread, in order to get the password for the next freeroll :)

• Like 11

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran into it yesterday too, I remember that it was still in effect when first people in the money started dropping. It was a 50e ticket satellite so it was a relatively big issue, first drop out received like 40 cents and the next one 5e tickets. And at some point it showed that player X had been eliminated and had received either a 5e ticket or 40 cents but that turned out to be wrong. I think it showed that somebody had been eliminated and had received a 5e ticket when in reality he had received 40 cents. It didn't affect my decisions at least in a major way but could be potentially big especially in satellites. 

@mastah4 wrote:

I ran into it yesterday too, I remember that it was still in effect when first people in the money started dropping. It was a 50e ticket satellite so it was a relatively big issue, first drop out received like 40 cents and the next one 5e tickets. And at some point it showed that player X had been eliminated and had received either a 5e ticket or 40 cents but that turned out to be wrong. I think it showed that somebody had been eliminated and had received a 5e ticket when in reality he had received 40 cents. It didn't affect my decisions at least in a major way but could be potentially big especially in satellites. 

@mastah4 , thanks for the info! Please take a screenshot next time so we can investigate it :)

@psrquack wrote:

Ticket please?

filter.thumb.png.fa371b63eb3eb622ae0a4398487a2dc3.png

@psrquack , not a technical issue but @Leo-Unibet  who's added the UOS tag to the Big Bang (so everything is working as intended, it's just a mistake in the configuration) :)

I'll accept this one, but future ones like this won't.

Regarding your other question. You can earn 3 tickets per week. If you want, you can gift one or more of these

@Argevolen wrote:

Some table start with an activated global sitout.This usually happens then you open 5-6 table.

1381193357_.thumb.jpg.3a4519add08207f5d8f992d4d965a459.jpg

@Argevolen , thanks for this! I've never seen or heard of this one before. I'd really need the log file (can be sent to me by PM) to investigate further, and would love to hear if anyone else is experiencing this one!

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Regarding your other question. You can earn 3 tickets per week. If you want, you can gift one or more of these

Thanks, but it's not necessary accepting this if doesn't meet the criteria. It wouldn't fair towards other members.

What about those bugs?

bugs.thumb.png.993f56a5f1e95b0a62a6e3a805731a00.png

• Like 1

@psrquack, thanks a lot for those! They indeed qualify. So, just be to sure. There's missing GTD/Prizepool for two tournaments. Anything else I'm missing? I believe the closed reg tournaments still shown is according to design, but let me just verify that with Relax. Would be good with further reports of this one, as well as the log file! :)

If you are clicking on the blackslash after registration is open and go to the tourney lobby again the clsoed reg feature disappears. Not so important to solve feature and also let you register to the tourney too.

Yes, pp is missing nothing more. Will try to add log file next time. Btw just to refresh my memory, how could I add that?

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Argevolen wrote:

Some table start with an activated global sitout.This usually happens then you open 5-6 table.

845431821_.thumb.jpg.26f4e5f13c3984cca165c3ee4d716950.jpg

@Argevolen , thanks for this! I've never seen or heard of this one before. I'd really need the log file (can be sent to me by PM) to investigate further, and would love to hear if anyone else is experiencing this one!

I am a noob. If you send instructions, I will try to help.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Ticket please?

filter.thumb.png.b8ae930b5321088010621da303446644.png

@psrquack , not a technical issue but @Leo-Unibet  who's added the UOS tag to the Big Bang (so everything is working as intended, it's just a mistake in the configuration) :)

@psrquack @Stubbe-Unibet  The UOS tag is removed from that tournament, it wont show in the UOS filter anymore

@MadAdo wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet  I reported one of "serious" week ago: does it count ? (hope so)

CASH TICKET cheating 

Old reports don't count :(

Regarding your report. I actually prefer it this way and think that's how it should be, but of course a bug according to what's communicated around the requirement :)

• Like 1