cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Mmkeyyy. Making a new avatar then...

But like the other guy up here, I can´t find the tournament in the lobby. Scrolled up n down ´til my fingertips bled! What am I missing?

@ReCorpH 

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

It's there @RedHotChiliP but now not in the private section.

Screenshot (3472).png

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@RedHotChiliP wrote:

Mmkeyyy. Making a new avatar then...

But like the other guy up here, I can´t find the tournament in the lobby. Scrolled up n down ´til my fingertips bled! What am I missing?

@ReCorpH 

@RedHotChiliP 

It's there right among the regular tournaments. Try clearing filters and typinh "community" on the search bar if still can't find it. Smile

masters.png

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

OOOooohhhhmaha!

I thought I removed all filters but Omaha games wasn´t showing. I prefer TH´m but I´ll join.

@GR1ZZL3R 

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Could you credit the Horse Racing BP's today so we can use up the points for tonight's tourny? @ReCorpH 

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

The leaderboard is ready to go now:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nAVuGEHNwTwOjhnjsDuip3cn42MlVTV8DNOJynWOpao/edit?usp=sharing

Also added a link to @Rushbie 's Twitch stream in there ( under the picture on the top right corner )

I'll update the leaderboard every time right after the tournament has ended if everything goes well. Thumbs Up

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Password is "Masters" if anyone wants to register already.

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Was I naive enough to think that the 1st tournament was the part of the leaderboard?Disappointed Just because there is no date anywhere... @ReCorpH @Purps 

No problem, I must win tonight again to see my name on the top.Popeye

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Sparrow473 wrote:

Was I naive enough to think that the 1st tournament was the part of the leaderboard?Disappointed Just because there is no date anywhere... @ReCorpH @Purps 

No problem, I must win tonight again to see my name on the top.Popeye

@Sparrow473 

Yeah sorry, the leaderboard starts from tonight's tourney. Sad

But you've had a successfull dress rehearsal, which can't be a bad sign, right HappyshyThumbs Up

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

I would like the first few weeks taken into account please. Rofl

Great job again Purps. Thumbs Up

Screenshot (3476)_LI.jpg

It Is What It Is