cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

@GR1ZZL3R I wish I knew how to hide the tournament from specific people, I would try and hide it from you Rofl

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@ReCorpH wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R I wish I knew how to hide the tournament from specific people, I would try and hide it from you Rofl

@ReCorpHThe hunt for your bounty continues.

searching sherlock holmes GIF by Boomerang Official

It Is What It Is
Highlighted

Added money on the pot for todays game! We have a special guest from Player Safety bringing in some value to you guys. This person is not too experienced with poker, play nice boys. Wink Bounty on him as well! I'll let you know his alias later. Smile

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@ReCorpH wrote:

Added money on the pot for todays game! We have a special guest from Player Safety bringing in some value to you guys. This person is not too experienced with poker, play nice boys. Wink Bounty on him as well! I'll let you know his alias later. Smile

Safe to say we see safety play?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted

Well, we might see some conservative action, but might be some moves as well Wink Wink You'll have to play and see. 

Highlighted

Stubbe will be in! Bounty on him, and "PS-Sheep" will also be in with a bounty, he is our special guest! 

Knock them out, get 2000 BP for your troubles. This time if they rebuy, no bounty is given. You need to knock them out completely! 

And as per usual, I'm in with a bounty as well, 2000BP if you knock me out. 

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Seems to be few without community alias. Are bounties lost if they drop staff??? (kind of sucks out xtra value of tourny)

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

Good luck ladies and gents 

i will remain true to form and either finish top 3 or bust within five minuets lol

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

2000 British Pounds per Unibet staff head? Very generous Cheeky I'm in Popeye

0 Likes