Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@ReCorpH wrote:

And who knows, maybe we go crazy and start a leaderboard on this with some sick prizes. :P

If this will be a permanent tournament and if there were to be a leaderboard...

( all numbers below are just "educated" suggestions and could be changed into anything )

It could be a rolling 10 week leaderboard that pays a little something for the top ranked players every 5 weeks. Also having a small ( 1,25 - 1,50 ) multiplier on the points from 5 latest tournaments would add some nice value to the persons who have been on good form recently, over the ones that did so 2 months ago and have likely already earned something for that on the previous "payday"

This type of leaderboard would motivate participating each week, and also if someone gets a bad start by bricking the first few tournaments, it wouldn't be the end of the world since you would constantly be building your tower of pooints for the future paydays Smile

Peace

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17

I would prefer 9 man and 1-2 euro buy in

Highlighted

9max it is. Tournament should be in the lobby shortly. Password will be: Masters. 

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@ReCorpH wrote:

9max it is. Tournament should be in the lobby shortly. Password will be: Masters. 

Thumbs Up Maybe adding the thread to "Featured Topics" more people will see it and join. Happyshy

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@ReCorpH wrote:

This will no longer be under the "private" tag but will be visible in the lobby, and we will be adding a guaranteed prizepool. 

@ReCorpH 

It's under the privates Wonder

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

I’m in! Where shall we chat?

0 Likes
Highlighted

OK so I messed up something on the setup. Lets see if I can fix it. Smile

Edit: Should be fixed now. @OmahGAWD I had to remove you from the tournament to re-set it. Register again. Smile 

Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17

@Purps wrote:

@ReCorpH wrote:

This will no longer be under the "private" tag but will be visible in the lobby, and we will be adding a guaranteed prizepool. 

@ReCorpH 

It's under the privates Wonder

Ewwwwwwwwwwww. Rofl

Underkicker? Winner.