Weekly Unibet Community Masters

Jami-Unibet

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@CharismaMan wrote:

@ReCorpH @Purps @Rushbie Hi! The Unibet Bounty Boss leaderboard is public or just will available after the 8th week? 

@CharismaMan 

I have no idea. I can't keep track of those because the knockouts aren't showing anywhere, so I think @ReCorpH is doing the numbers on that one. Can't see why it wouldn't be public though...

• Like 1

@ReCorpH wrote:

The bounty boss will be public as well, I will take out the list today from last monday. :)

The buy in can be 2€ but please keep in mind that then atleast 2x rebuy will be available. 

Taking into account the extra value i think the buy-in should remain €5 and Community Alias or Something Close as Mandatory. :happyshy:

• Like 2

Rushbies twitch schedule shows he would be streaming this, but who knows... things happen.

Fingers crossed :happyshy:👍

By the way, I took the 0 point scores out of the laeaderboard. Just unnecessary work to fill those in there and showing a row of zeros after the alias may not please everyone.

• Like 3

Another pokermonday, another fine pokerbattle 👍 Special kudos to the headsup guys for putting on a thrilling show for everybody to watch 😀
If you weren't there, it's unfortunate you don't know what you missed. Better be there next time, y'all 🆒
@OmNomNom will be setting the rules and details for the next arena, so untill then, GG GL again for all that took part :rockon:

weekly17.8.thumb.jpg.80380d6ce861381b33aa452cabf8008f.jpg

• Like 9

@Livertool wrote:

Had to play with phone so missed stream. Was there blood, sweat & tears 🆒

There was food, swears and beers on my end, mainly swears when I shoved 2/2, insta snap call by 10/10. :teardrop: I left then but came back and watched the HU battle.

Good turnout and good fun again but there are quite a few don't join the chat, anyone care to comment why? :wonder:

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

ere are quite a few don't join the chat, anyone care to comment why? :wonder:

Maybe peeps avoid twitch and their deerpolitics 😛 or they just don't have accounts at all

Quite many without community alias too which takes us away from original idea :dissatisfied: Gain players, lose fun

• Like 2