Weekly Unibet Community Masters

Jami-Unibet

The leaderboard is ready to go now:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nAVuGEHNwTwOjhnjsDuip3cn42MlVTV8DNOJynWOpao/edit?usp=sharing

Also added a link to @Rushbie 's Twitch stream in there ( under the picture on the top right corner )

I'll update the leaderboard every time right after the tournament has ended if everything goes well. :Thumbsup:

• Like 10

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sparrow473 wrote:

Was I naive enough to think that the 1st tournament was the part of the leaderboard?😞 Just because there is no date anywhere... @ReCorpH @Purps 

No problem, I must win tonight again to see my name on the top.:popeye:

@Sparrow473 

Yeah sorry, the leaderboard starts from tonight's tourney. :sad:

But you've had a successfull dress rehearsal, which can't be a bad sign, right :happyshy:👍

• Like 1

We have a leader board for this poker comp and a leader board for the daily hot bets( guess who's leading that) we've had Supertoto leaderboards, a leaderboard for the horseracing comp, so can I suggest a leaderboard for all those on the leaderboards, and maybe a leading leaderboard for any leaderboard suggestions, leading to a supreme leader, and we could all play "Follow my leader." 🤣

Leader GIF

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Final standings for today look like this, not too bad really. Think it's going to be good 8weeks serie coming for sure 🆒
Thanks all again for joining the chat, and GG everyone 👍 Especially @GR1ZZL3R  taking it down like a boss :rockon:
Next time again, @Karmasuper getting to set up the details for that one 😃

1.thumb.PNG.4eed629ce1b9d3c8aa54e6f5ac47c5d5.PNG

• Like 7

The streaming and chat is what it's all about, thanks @Rushbie , @Purps  for the absolutely superb leaderboard ( I just can't stop looking at it 🤣 ) and the comm guys for the extras, @Livertool for the idea and all those that support it, fantastic. Time for some Southern Comfort. 👍

Lets hope it keeps going. 👍

• Like 7

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png