Weekly Unibet Community Masters

Jami-Unibet

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DjkissAlexx wrote:

When begin this turneu and where i can find one ticket?

This is not a freeroll. There are no tickets given away for this tournament.

However there is some extra value added to the pot and bounties on Unibet staff members who play with us.

Hence this tournament worth playing more than other generic MTTs.

• Like 6

Read the edited OP and let me know what you think of the leaderboard. :)

And the honor of organizing the tournament has once again fallen on to @Rushbie who has decided the following: 

PLO 6max, 10k starting stack, 5€ buy in, 1x rebuy for 6 levels, latereg for 5 levels, 4 minute levels.

Employees are in with a 10€ MTT ticket as a bounty. :)

• Like 6

@Livertool wrote:

@ReCorpH 

Like it but could leaderboard also have requirement of communtiy alias ?

Yeah, definitely.

I'll make and keep the leaderboard again on this one and the name that gets on the leaderboard is the one I see on the poker tournament lobby and it will have to match, or at least be very close to your community alias to compete for the leaderboard prizes, as always. No exceptions.

The leaderboard will appear on the usual place a little later on tonight:   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nAVuGEHNwTwOjhnjsDuip3cn42MlVTV8DNOJynWOpao/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 6

@ReCorpH wrote:

And the honor of organizing the tournament has once again fallen on to @Rushbie who has decided the following: 

PLO 6max, 10k starting stack, 5€ buy in, 1x rebuy for 6 levels, latereg for 5 levels, 4 minute levels.

If I see the things from the right aspect, @Rushbie suspiciously plays those Omaha Deep Spaces at 6 pm. ;)

The leaderboard-thing sounds good, @ReCorpH ! :)

@RedHotChiliP wrote:

Mmkeyyy. Making a new avatar then...

But like the other guy up here, I can´t find the tournament in the lobby. Scrolled up n down ´til my fingertips bled! What am I missing?

@ReCorpH 

@RedHotChiliP 

It's there right among the regular tournaments. Try clearing filters and typinh "community" on the search bar if still can't find it. 😃

masters.thumb.png.1189ce24eb72029f285aa37f4e916fa0.png

• Like 4