Weekly Unibet Community Masters

Jami-Unibet

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @FunckyFish I'm sorry that you were not as lucky as other members have been. We gave out 120€ in bounties in one game just for knocking out employees. And we have been keeping it up ever since, bounty values have almost every time been more than reaching the money. If that's not generous, I don't know what is. No one is forcing anyone to play, if you don't enjoy these games, feel free to skip them. 

@Livertool 🤣

• Like 5

@ReCorpH The tourney is not showing in my lobby, I have to type wee or comm in the search bar to find it. :wonder: I know I've won it twice but if you don't want me to play just say so instead of trying to hide it. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Added money on the pot for todays game! We have a special guest from Player Safety bringing in some value to you guys. This person is not too experienced with poker, play nice boys. ;) Bounty on him as well! I'll let you know his alias later. :)

• Like 4

@ReCorpH wrote:

Added money on the pot for todays game! We have a special guest from Player Safety bringing in some value to you guys. This person is not too experienced with poker, play nice boys. ;) Bounty on him as well! I'll let you know his alias later. :)

Safe to say we see safety play?

• Like 2

Stubbe will be in! Bounty on him, and "PS-Sheep" will also be in with a bounty, he is our special guest! 

Knock them out, get 2000 BP for your troubles. This time if they rebuy, no bounty is given. You need to knock them out completely! 

And as per usual, I'm in with a bounty as well, 2000BP if you knock me out. 

• Like 7