Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Hi there, I joined online poker right after Unibet launched its new software after microgaming and never was into any other site like I was in Unibet.. So now Iam only playing at Unibet. I just feel natural here, the promo's are really good. I really like mobile app. Iam really interested in any way of product improvement and agree to the terms of NDA.

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
comanimal Rank 14
Rank 14

Playing almost every day in Unibet and having had my fair share of bugs with the Unibet client, I am willing to contribute into making Unibet poker a better experience for everyone. Chosen or not, I really think that getting more of the actual players' feedback before anything is launched, could help resolve some unexpected issues (technical or otherwise) before they are introduced to the general public, so I am very hopeful of this initiative Smile

triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet Smile Im interested to take part in this aswell, have played about a year on Unibet mainly mtts and satelites with a pretty decent volume and think it would be fun and that will be able to contribute Smile 

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

I would like to unsay my application, because you guys need the best people and many of them have better language skills and poker experience than me. Btw thanks for the invitation, I really appreciated it.

Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Once again: thank you for the interest shown in this initiative! It's great to see that so many of you are passionate about Unibet poker Happyshy

It's been really difficult choosing who to give access, and it doesn't feel great not to be able to invite you all. However, the decision had to be made, and if you're among the chosen ones, you'll have received a private message from me. If you haven't been chosen this time, you might still be added in the future.

Depending on the success, we might want to add more members, and there's no such thing as a lifetime membership, so if someone never contributes, we will remove them from the group and a replacement will be found.

If you read this thread for the first time just now, don't hesitate to send me a PM, if you're interested.

Play_Analyst Rank 12
Rank 12

@Stubbe-Unibetthanks for the tag and I'm definatley interested, just wish I@d picked up the message sooner.

Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

I might be interested in taking part in thisSmile I continually add new ideas to the Idea Exchange section. PM me some info if possible around what you expect from the participants, would be interesting to see what you want from those who are involved. Asking so that I can say if I'm the right person or not, otherwise I will leave my spot open for someone who is better matching the expectationsSmile

Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Once again: thank you for the interest shown in this initiative! It's great to see that so many of you are passionate about Unibet poker Happyshy

It's been really difficult choosing who to give access, and it doesn't feel great not to be able to invite you all. However, the decision had to be made, and if you're among the chosen ones, you'll have received a private message from me. If you haven't been chosen this time, you might still be added in the future.

Depending on the success, we might want to add more members, and there's no such thing as a lifetime membership, so if someone never contributes, we will remove them from the group and a replacement will be found.

If you read this thread for the first time just now, don't hesitate to send me a PM, if you're interested.

@Stubbe-Unibet Missed out on this one! Anyway, if you want to get me involved send me a PM. I Will keep putting in my ideas in the Idea Exchange that I have around the existing poker clientSmile

ImFedUp Rank 10
Rank 10

I guess you probably have enough people now but if you don't I would be interested have been playing poker for about 10 years mostly cash but now days i prefer tournies I play on a few sites and while not winning a lot have never had to make a 2nd deposit on any. Cheers chris.

Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@GN1991@ImFedUp@Play_Analyst@comanimal@RegisLT@Silver1, any of you regularly playing on an Android device? If so, I got an open spot in the group, and we're currently testing a new version of the Android app Smile

0 Likes