Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MadAdo Rank 17
Rank 17

Due to the huge lack of time I would like to leave my chair to one of these competent guys:

@psrquack, @GR1ZZL3R, @pinki

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

I feel a bit sad that I didn't get a mention @Stubbe-Unibet but I will forgive you.

I always do have plenty of awesome idea's to improve and innovate Unibet, so if you want to hear them, just mail me or we could skype or so, as I won't be able to play on Unibet anymore from february and going forward.

Thanks for the tag @psrquack

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@VikingsAF, sorry about that! Smile you definitely should have been mentioned Smile

Want to thank you all for the interest expressed in this thread. It's really great to see that so many of you are interested! I'll leave the thread open for another couple of days, and then I'll inform the chosen ones by PM.
Ihizmo Rank 10
Rank 10
Mynona Rank 17
Rank 17

@Stubbe-Unibet  This is a great idea Smile    Thumbs Up  

Since i don't play that much except freerolls and the occasional 1€, i won't join the group as i don't really play the variety of games unibet offers anymore.  I'm confident there are many good players with excellent experience and advices in this thread Smile

PompeyPoker Rank 10
Rank 10

is it still possible to be invited to the closed group guys?

Most of my volume will be on Unibet moving forward, would be great to be involved Smile

GN1991 Rank 11
Rank 11

@Stubbe-Unibet Great idea, if it is still open I'm interested too, ofcourse agree  to the terms of a standard NDA (non-disclosure agreement).

Patsgnome Rank 10
Rank 10

I would be very interested in this and helping out and giving some input from a player's perspective.

I rarely play cashgames, so my opinions would probably only be relevant or useful towards MTT/SnG related topics.
I'm relatively new to this forum, so allow me to give a bit of background info, I have played online poker since at least 2008, I even qualified for a Unibet Open in Warsaw that year! At some point poker went to the backburner a bit and I did not play on Unibet until about 4 years ago or so. At the start of my poker journey I played a bit of everything, but mainly focussed on SnG's which over time switched over to MTT's. In general, I think I've seen a lot of online poker over the last decade(Damn, saying decade makes me feel old) aand a fair share of that on the Unibet client. So if you guys think I can help out to improve the product or give some valuable input on promotions or the mtt schedule, I would be happy to be considered for this.

Good move either way to get some player input!

SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

Good idea. I hope the unibet poker software gets the best.Succes !!!

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
Farseer Rank 12
Rank 12

Interested, mostly from MTTs / live satellites perspective. Almost 15 years experience of poker as a player, played on many sites + live tourneys too and have lots of experience with different kind of promotions (have even designed few of them myself) and such things. NDA is fine too.