Rank 10

Sorry Stubbe only use it on computer.

0 Likes
GothMoth Rank 20
Rank 20

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Ozzyholik wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@GN1991@ImFedUp@Play_Analyst@comanimal@RegisLT@Silver1, any of you regularly playing on an Android device? If so, I got an open spot in the group, and we're currently testing a new version of the Android app Smile

I play on Android's version and what is frustrate me: if you play on at least 2 tables, you must be very carefull, because tables are changing automatically and sometimes you make a wrong move, because another table suddenly displayed - it is the same with online version. May you improve it to: 1 table - 1 window?

You can disable this in the settings. Simply untick the "Table Prioritization" in the settings and it won't automatically switch between the tables. Are you interested in testing the new version?

This prioritization got me busted in important tournament when I lost connection and switched to web version. I had 5-6 tables running and no time to switch it off before calling all-in on the wrong table. And I usually just forget about it until some misclick happens. I guess many players rarely play on mobile or web - and are accustomed to tiled tables.

This could be resolved if the choice to be on/off is different for the desktop and mobile or web version.

0 Likes
SCOBY Rank 20
Rank 20

missing delete button

20190208_175755.jpg

Your criticisms help you become bigger ...
0 Likes
Ferenc Rank 10
Rank 10
Ozzyholik Rank 13
Rank 13

I play almost every day on Android, but still no invitaion for me :/

God bless you all!
0 Likes
maariaNoWiFi Rank 10
Rank 10

IS ALSO ANY POSSIBILITY TO BE INVITED TO THE GROUP?
I WILL RUN THROUGH THE ANDROID AND WINDOWS APPS. IT WOULD BE SAVED AS THE APPLICATION TESTS Heart
0 Likes
ballfr8 Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey , I use a Huawei mate 20 and play every day with the mobile app I would get a ticket to the tournament please

0 Likes
Torvaline Rank 10
Rank 10
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@ballfr8 wrote:

Hey , I use a Huawei mate 20 and play every day with the mobile app I would get a ticket to the tournament please

Lol of the week. Let me translate this: Hey, i do anything for freeroll ticket Puking

Highlighted
dinutt Rank 10
Rank 10