Want to get more involved with the poker product?

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Ozzyholik wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@GN1991@ImFedUp@Play_Analyst@comanimal@RegisLT@Silver1, any of you regularly playing on an Android device? If so, I got an open spot in the group, and we're currently testing a new version of the Android app :)

I play on Android's version and what is frustrate me: if you play on at least 2 tables, you must be very carefull, because tables are changing automatically and sometimes you make a wrong move, because another table suddenly displayed - it is the same with online version. May you improve it to: 1 table - 1 window?

You can disable this in the settings. Simply untick the "Table Prioritization" in the settings and it won't automatically switch between the tables. Are you interested in testing the new version?

This prioritization got me busted in important tournament when I lost connection and switched to web version. I had 5-6 tables running and no time to switch it off before calling all-in on the wrong table. And I usually just forget about it until some misclick happens. I guess many players rarely play on mobile or web - and are accustomed to tiled tables.

This could be resolved if the choice to be on/off is different for the desktop and mobile or web version.

@cris1285 wrote:

@ballfr8 wrote:

Hey , I use a Huawei mate 20 and play every day with the mobile app I would get a ticket to the tournament please

Lol of the week. Let me translate this: Hey, i do anything for freeroll ticket :puking:

@cris1285 wrote:

@ballfr8 wrote:

Hey , I use a Huawei mate 20 and play every day with the mobile app I would get a ticket to the tournament please

Lol of the week. Let me translate this: Hey, i do anything for freeroll ticket :puking:

As soon as a freeroll is mentioned everyone wants in!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

If anyone is interested in this (see copy paste from OP below), please let me know. Room for a couple more members, and in a month or so we'll start testing some significant changes to the client :)

"Want to get more involved with the poker product?

It's been suggested a few times on here. Now it's happening!

I've created a closed group under the poker section where we'll be sharing information about upcoming promos, features etc., and in general you'll just be able to get information about Unibet poker before everyone else. Last, but definitely not least!, you'll also get early access to new releases of the client, which should help identify and eliminate issues before the public release.

If you're interested in this, please let us know below. We'll only take 10 or so customers on board in the beginning, so there's no guarantee you'll be invited.

With this initiative we hope to improve the poker experience by getting you more involved.

NB even though we do trust you guys, we will have to ask you to agree to the terms of a standard NDA (non-disclosure agreement)."

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions