Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ozzyholik Rank 12
Rank 12

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@GN1991@ImFedUp@Play_Analyst@comanimal@RegisLT@anyone, any of you regularly playing on an Android device? If so, I got an open spot in the group, and we're currently testing a new version of the Android app Smile

I play on Android's version and what is frustrate me: if you play on at least 2 tables, you must be very carefull, because tables are changing automatically and sometimes you make a wrong move, because another table suddenly displayed - it is the same with online version. May you improve it to: 1 table - 1 window?

God bless you all!
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@Ozzyholik wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@GN1991@ImFedUp@Play_Analyst@comanimal@RegisLT@anyone, any of you regularly playing on an Android device? If so, I got an open spot in the group, and we're currently testing a new version of the Android app Smile

I play on Android's version and what is frustrate me: if you play on at least 2 tables, you must be very carefull, because tables are changing automatically and sometimes you make a wrong move, because another table suddenly displayed - it is the same with online version. May you improve it to: 1 table - 1 window?

You can disable this in the settings. Simply untick the "Table Prioritization" in the settings and it won't automatically switch between the tables. Are you interested in testing the new version?

SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

And I play the most on android !!!

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
Ozzyholik Rank 12
Rank 12

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Ozzyholik wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

You can disable this in the settings. Simply untick the "Table Prioritization" in the settings and it won't automatically switch between the tables. Are you interested in testing the new version?

Thx, @Stubbe-Unibet, yes, if you think I may help, I'm interested in testing new version Wink

God bless you all!
Highlighted
Play_Analyst Rank 12
Rank 12

@Stubbe-UnibetI've got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 5 android.  I've not used it to play poker on Unibet as yet but I could kill 2 birds with one stone and give it a go. Anything to help progress the site.

GN1991 Rank 11
Rank 11

@Stubbe-Unibet Sad, but I don't use Android, so I can't help in that Sad

0 Likes
comanimal Rank 14
Rank 14
Thanks for the invite, but I am not using android either.
0 Likes
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Stubbe-Unibet,sometimes this error occurs at free. I use a samsung j5 2016.Memory ram 1.5

Screenshot_20190207-183934.jpg

and as a suggestion the words on the left should be highlighted with a more strident color

20190207_211035.jpg

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@SCOBY wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet,sometimes this error occurs at free. I use a samsung j5 2016.Memory ram 1.5

Screenshot_20190207-183934.jpg

and as a suggestion the words on the left should be highlighted with a more strident color

20190207_211035.jpg

I had that earlier but worked on 2nd login, thought I just typed pass wrong.

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
0 Likes
anyone Rank 16
Rank 16