Want to get more involved with the poker product?

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be very interested in this and helping out and giving some input from a player's perspective.

I rarely play cashgames, so my opinions would probably only be relevant or useful towards MTT/SnG related topics.
I'm relatively new to this forum, so allow me to give a bit of background info, I have played online poker since at least 2008, I even qualified for a Unibet Open in Warsaw that year! At some point poker went to the backburner a bit and I did not play on Unibet until about 4 years ago or so. At the start of my poker journey I played a bit of everything, but mainly focussed on SnG's which over time switched over to MTT's. In general, I think I've seen a lot of online poker over the last decade(Damn, saying decade makes me feel old) aand a fair share of that on the Unibet client. So if you guys think I can help out to improve the product or give some valuable input on promotions or the mtt schedule, I would be happy to be considered for this.

Good move either way to get some player input!

• Like 1

Interested, mostly from MTTs / live satellites perspective. Almost 15 years experience of poker as a player, played on many sites + live tourneys too and have lots of experience with different kind of promotions (have even designed few of them myself) and such things. NDA is fine too.

• Like 1

Hi there, I joined online poker right after Unibet launched its new software after microgaming and never was into any other site like I was in Unibet.. So now Iam only playing at Unibet. I just feel natural here, the promo's are really good. I really like mobile app. Iam really interested in any way of product improvement and agree to the terms of NDA.

• Like 1
Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

Playing almost every day in Unibet and having had my fair share of bugs with the Unibet client, I am willing to contribute into making Unibet poker a better experience for everyone. Chosen or not, I really think that getting more of the actual players' feedback before anything is launched, could help resolve some unexpected issues (technical or otherwise) before they are introduced to the general public, so I am very hopeful of this initiative 😃

• Like 2

Once again: thank you for the interest shown in this initiative! It's great to see that so many of you are passionate about Unibet poker :happyshy:

It's been really difficult choosing who to give access, and it doesn't feel great not to be able to invite you all. However, the decision had to be made, and if you're among the chosen ones, you'll have received a private message from me. If you haven't been chosen this time, you might still be added in the future.

Depending on the success, we might want to add more members, and there's no such thing as a lifetime membership, so if someone never contributes, we will remove them from the group and a replacement will be found.

If you read this thread for the first time just now, don't hesitate to send me a PM, if you're interested.

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

I might be interested in taking part in this:) I continually add new ideas to the Idea Exchange section. PM me some info if possible around what you expect from the participants, would be interesting to see what you want from those who are involved. Asking so that I can say if I'm the right person or not, otherwise I will leave my spot open for someone who is better matching the expectations:)

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Once again: thank you for the interest shown in this initiative! It's great to see that so many of you are passionate about Unibet poker :happyshy:

It's been really difficult choosing who to give access, and it doesn't feel great not to be able to invite you all. However, the decision had to be made, and if you're among the chosen ones, you'll have received a private message from me. If you haven't been chosen this time, you might still be added in the future.

Depending on the success, we might want to add more members, and there's no such thing as a lifetime membership, so if someone never contributes, we will remove them from the group and a replacement will be found.

If you read this thread for the first time just now, don't hesitate to send me a PM, if you're interested.

@Stubbe-Unibet Missed out on this one! Anyway, if you want to get me involved send me a PM. I Will keep putting in my ideas in the Idea Exchange that I have around the existing poker client:)

• Like 2

I guess you probably have enough people now but if you don't I would be interested have been playing poker for about 10 years mostly cash but now days i prefer tournies I play on a few sites and while not winning a lot have never had to make a 2nd deposit on any. Cheers chris.

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@GN1991, @ImFedUp, @Play_Analyst, @comanimal, @RegisLT, @Silver1, any of you regularly playing on an Android device? If so, I got an open spot in the group, and we're currently testing a new version of the Android app :)

I play on Android's version and what is frustrate me: if you play on at least 2 tables, you must be very carefull, because tables are changing automatically and sometimes you make a wrong move, because another table suddenly displayed - it is the same with online version. May you improve it to: 1 table - 1 window?

• Like 2
God bless you all!

@Ozzyholik wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@GN1991, @ImFedUp, @Play_Analyst, @comanimal, @RegisLT, @Silver1, any of you regularly playing on an Android device? If so, I got an open spot in the group, and we're currently testing a new version of the Android app :)

I play on Android's version and what is frustrate me: if you play on at least 2 tables, you must be very carefull, because tables are changing automatically and sometimes you make a wrong move, because another table suddenly displayed - it is the same with online version. May you improve it to: 1 table - 1 window?

You can disable this in the settings. Simply untick the "Table Prioritization" in the settings and it won't automatically switch between the tables. Are you interested in testing the new version?

• Like 5

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Ozzyholik wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

You can disable this in the settings. Simply untick the "Table Prioritization" in the settings and it won't automatically switch between the tables. Are you interested in testing the new version?

Thx, @Stubbe-Unibet, yes, if you think I may help, I'm interested in testing new version ;)

• Like 1
God bless you all!

@SCOBY wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet,sometimes this error occurs at free. I use a samsung j5 2016.Memory ram 1.5

Screenshot_20190207-183934.thumb.jpg.70d0ac21e43dede9c65f900064c9e26c.jpg

and as a suggestion the words on the left should be highlighted with a more strident color

20190207_211035.thumb.jpg.5f2810d7f07e12986bde767b8430a7ab.jpg

I had that earlier but worked on 2nd login, thought I just typed pass wrong.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.