Want to get more involved with the poker product?

Stubbe-Unibet

It's been suggested a few times on here. Now it's happening!

I've created a closed group under the poker section where we'll be sharing information about upcoming promos, features etc., and in general you'll just be able to get information about Unibet poker before everyone else. Last, but definitely not least!, you'll also get early access to new releases of the client, which should help identify and eliminate issues before the public release.

If you're interested in this, please let us know below. We'll only take 10 or so customers on board in the beginning, so there's no guarantee you'll be invited.

With this initiative we hope to improve the poker experience by getting you more involved.

NB even though we do trust you guys, we will have to ask you to agree to the terms of a standard NDA (non-disclosure agreement).

Just tagging a few I believe might be interested in this: @FeelsBadMan@MoreTBC@pinki@MetalWolf@MadAdo@MoreTBC@GR1ZZL3R@Mynona@Play_Analyst@CreativeLe@Rushbie@pittpitt@GothMoth@XY@jonny2192@psrquack@theMachine

• Like 20

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't fancy my chances, as I'm not active on this forum and only occasionally in the 2+2 Thread, but I've been playing poker since the good ol' days (aka 2006) on a plethora of sites and networks, so I know a thing or two about different promotions and softwares.

So I would happily work with you guys to improve my favorite poker site. :)

• Like 1

I feel a bit sad that I didn't get a mention @Stubbe-Unibet but I will forgive you.

I always do have plenty of awesome idea's to improve and innovate Unibet, so if you want to hear them, just mail me or we could skype or so, as I won't be able to play on Unibet anymore from february and going forward.

Thanks for the tag @psrquack

• Like 3
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF, sorry about that! :) you definitely should have been mentioned :)

Want to thank you all for the interest expressed in this thread. It's really great to see that so many of you are interested! I'll leave the thread open for another couple of days, and then I'll inform the chosen ones by PM.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet  This is a great idea :)    :Thumbsup:  

Since i don't play that much except freerolls and the occasional 1€, i won't join the group as i don't really play the variety of games unibet offers anymore.  I'm confident there are many good players with excellent experience and advices in this thread :)

• Like 3