WTF just happened

Kevathallam

Was playin one of the Ian Simpson tourneys and the €33 IPO tourney on Unibet last night when all of a sudden little parcel 1f381.png icons started flying left right and centre 35 in total adding up to over €200 in cash €230 in bonuses Bout 160k in points and and a boatload of tourney tkts to many to mention , anyone have clue to what the f**k happened, im not complaining , it was just BANG1f4a5.png nowarning or explanation

Congratz! :)
It's an advance of a significant inheritance from a hitherto unknown family member, who happens to be a Nigerian prince. You should have received an email - check your spam folder - with further information about the steps required to receive the full inheritance, a rather significant one.

He'd have made a bank transfer, but he lost his secure key device, so he had his friends at the Unibet HQ issue them through here instead.

Sorry I can't be of any help.

Same stuff happend to me yesterday,today they take it all back.

Thanks unibet 4 let me believe i was 192.74 euro richer thene i thaught, atleast for 1day.

Cause today they took 192.74 euro from my account among wich my own money and left my with 20 euro bonus money.

Reason??? (Premium - premium adjustment negative)  wathever that means...  :speechless:907428938_IMG_10441.thumb.JPG.8a44be78ef4c5cff0a21ab6ee08485f6.JPG

Blocked because of verification.

Verification is done already and message appears {youre done and there or no  further documents needed.return to game and enjoy playing.

Thanks allot :Veryangry: 4 taking my money 1140758592_IMG_E10401.thumb.JPG.31d079262c59cce98bd8584ac318f505.JPG

Well, if it's from a rich prince, then give it back.
Cause i enjoy more when I win through my skills :haha:

I don't care who the biggest fish in the pond is. I'm a whole different animal!

@testuser1 wrote:

Congratz! :)
It's an advance of a significant inheritance from a hitherto unknown family member, who happens to be a Nigerian prince. You should have received an email - check your spam folder - with further information about the steps required to receive the full inheritance, a rather significant one.

He'd have made a bank transfer, but he lost his secure key device, so he had his friends at the Unibet HQ issue them through here instead.

Sorry I can't be of any help.

Hi everyone,

We had an issue where some players received 400K challenge points and subsequent pay-outs erroneously. To reverse the pay-outs some accounts had to be temporarily blocked, we are working to get the issue sorted and accounts unblocked as soon as possible.

We are very sorry about any inconvenience caused and will update on the progress tomorrow.

You give us - after that blocked accounts to reserve. What is our fault for this?  You are violating our rights! All day blocked accounts!

What will be the compensation for that?

You joke with us

Even the longest journey starts with the first step !

@Puzzl3 wrote:

You give us - after that blocked accounts to reserve. What is our fault for this?  You are violating our rights! All day blocked accounts!

What will be the compensation for that?

You joke with us

You should be happy that you had less time to lose your money ;)

Also. What rights? Stuff like this can happen and Unibet has the freedom to solve it in th way they find the safest and the most appropriate.

+ Be happy it wasn't something like on the other 2 major poker sites in the last weeks ;) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

You're asking for it. Hereby some points from the unibet t&c which will show you they don't have to do anything. And I agree.

This doesn't take away that unibet won't  compensate the accounts in any way (as they usually do). I'm just saying they are in no way obliged

To anyone who played with the money they received, tried to withdraw, exchanged bonus points, etc...

5.7 It is illegal to use and/or abuse an error or an instance of incompleteness on the Website, and/or in the Client application, and/or in any of the Software and/or Services provided on the Website. Should the Account Holder detect or become aware of such an error or incompleteness, they shall:

• a. refrain from taking any advantage whatsoever thereof;
  • b. keep strictly confidential such error or incompleteness;
  • c. upon detection or becoming aware of such error or incompleteness, notify it to Unibet by sending an email to info@unibetsupport.com.

and then follows the rights they have to fix the issue

Without prejudice to other remedies available under law or equity, should the Account Holder not comply with this clause, Unibet:

• a. shall be entitled to full compensation for all costs that may be associated with the error or incompleteness, and harm resulting from the breach of this clause by the Account Holder;
  • b. reserves the right to, notably but not limited to, block the Account Holder’s Unibet Account, and/or freeze or subtract all or part of the Unibet Account balance without prior notice, in order to cover part or all of the damages suffered or envisaged to be suffered by Unibet.

And then we also have excert a and e of the followin section

6.10 Unibet does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever for damage and/or losses to an Account Holder and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to any:

• a. mistake, misprint, misinterpretation, mishearing, misreading, mistranslation, spelling mistake, fault in reading, transaction error, technical failure, technical hazard, registration error, manifest error, cancellation of a game for any reason, Force Majeure and/or any other similar event;
  • b. violation of the Unibet Rules;
  • c. collusion and/or criminal actions;
  • d. advice provided by Unibet;
  • e. failure of Unibet’s central computer system or any part thereof; delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system; and/or
  • f. financial risk and loss, including but not limited to variances in exchange rates;

So in fact they have the right to:

- Block the accounts for further inspection

- Withdraw and revert all the changes

- Ask for extra compensation if your balance is now lower than the amount you received. 

- Ask for a compensation because of violation of 5.7.b

Not that they're going to do all of this, but it's just to show that you are not and will never be entitled to something in this situation

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

You can approach this in different ways. Personally I would apologize with something like a freeroll for the affected players - just something small to show that Unibet are really sorry about this, which is definitely the case (remember, the only party sure to lose money on suspending these accounts is Unibet :))

However, the guys complaining the most about something like this are probably not the ones spending the most significant amounts, and the freeroll isn't likely to make any positive financial difference. If you really like the Unibet site and play a lot, you won't care about a freeroll but just want the site working asap. So, it's essentially a freeroll (or whatever Unibet would decide to credit) for the low stakes moaners, and I would understand if no financial apology is given. At the end of the day it is a business.

NB just so that it's clear. My #metoo was not me saying I'm also affected by this :)

just read this topic :scared:  this is a serious sheet. it gives you to think about it.if this kind of stuff happends what could stop hakers to place some "boots" for example,at the tables and other bugs:speechless::wow:

Archived