WTF is this?! A guy dumped chips to me...

Balonas

I was playing my standard session with my 8 tables opened and after an hour of playing this is what happened on my buttom left table:

Some random dude started to dump chips at my table. At first I didn't realised what happened, I even checked the replayer before going all in in the first hand to see if the guy played any hands before, since I wasn't paying that much attention to details while 8 tableing. He just did the same moves in every hand, so anyone could have been the receiver of the chips. This is a very weird thing that made me wonder somehow about the security of my account, so please check it out.

Thank you!

PS: I have my entire session filmed so if you need it, feel free to ask for it. I film all of my sessions.

You're welcome

No but seriously

It could be that he had a ticket, and wanted the cash payout. That's why he played away all his money :) idk... 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@Sweeedeeen That's my thought too. I guess that it is harder to get money out of the sistem, so as a reply to the security improvements (at least that's what I read here and there), they are dumping chips to random people to screw the security measurements by banning inocent players.

I requested that the amount that got into my account to be withdrawn by Unibet, and if by some miracle this thing is going to happen again, to automatically do the same thing.

I don't care about that kind of money and I don't want to get banned because an 1diot is throwing money here and there for the reasons mentioned before.

Good luck all!

PS: I'm out of here anyway.

Archived