Vote, Saturday or Sunday ! Unibet Community League

Ja-z-Polszy

@Ja-z-Polszy Doesn't look like there's a clear favorite towards either day, so we'll stick with Saturday for now, but I'll keep it in mind for August and September, that one of them could have play on Sundays.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

@Ja-z-Polszy Doesn't look like there's a clear favorite towards either day, so we'll stick with Saturday for now, but I'll keep it in mind for August and September, that one of them could have play on Sundays.

/Jeppe

@Jeppe-Unibet i count 9:7 for Sunday but you are the Boss /html/images/emoticons/Asset9.png

For me clickin buttons at saturday evening its not good option but i always have other 2 tournaments in each week.

Edit: There was no edit.

Veni,Vidi,Vici

@Ja-z-Polszy wrote:

@JeppeL wrote:

/Jeppe

@Jeppe-Unibet i count 9:7 for Sunday but you are the Boss /html/images/emoticons/Asset9.png

For me clickin buttons at saturday evening its not good option but i always have other 2 tournaments in each week.

Edit: There was no edit.

I did mention in other thread that we'd need to see a lot more for Sunday if it was going to change. It had to be that way because the last time we've had regular Sunday tournaments, they've were the ones with lowest amount of players(still surprises me), wish you could play though..

Former Community Manager

Archived