Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BroederTuck Rank 14
Rank 14

Hi,

I usually don't play qualifier MTT's often but just now I played a 1€ rebuy/addon for one of the December missions and something very annoying occurred during the add-on. There were 5 players left (1 guy busted already) when the addon level kicked in. Since the other players were adding on I decided to do so too. Before the addon the pay out was something like this:

1) 5€ MTT 
2) 1€ MTT
3) 1€ MTT
4) 1€ MTT
5) 0.46€ (just guessing here, doesn't really matter)

So when the other players added on, the prize pool became like this:

1) 5€ MTT 
2) 5€ MTT
3) 1€ MTT
4) 1€ MTT
5) 0.46€ (again guessing)

So I thought: Ok cool, I guess when I add on the money will go to 3rd place who will get a bit more than a 1€ MTT ticket. To my big surprise the money from my addon went straight to the player who had already been eliminated in 6th place some time ago. That's just really crazy. Who wants to pay for an addon that just vanishes out of the prize pool and goes straight into the pocket of the player who is already out?

I have never seen such a thing, where you can still get your money back when you're already out and at the time of the bustout didn't win anything. Luckily it was just a 1€ qualifier. But I wouldn't be happy if I would play a 50€ r/a UO (don't know if they exist but just for example) and pay for an addon and see that my 50€ is being handed out as a 50€ UO ticket to a player that already busted.

The problem is probably situated in the fact that my addon wasn't enough to create a 3rd 5€ ticket but also because places 3, 4 and 5 already had a 1€ MTT locked  (after my addon). It seems that this system struggles then because it wants the pay outs to be in 1€ and 5€ tickets.

The normal way of paying out would've been that 3rd place would've gotten the extra money from my addon in cash: for instance 1.60€ and then 4th and 5th a 1€ MTT ticket (or also cash, doesn't really matter to me). But it obviously should not go to eliminated players. I'm not really inclined to play qualifiers when this system is in play. It probably doesn't happen that much since all factors have to be there for this to happen but in my opinion it should never happen.

Hopefully this will get changed in the future!

Cheers

12 REPLIES
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

this is something I pointed out awhile ago.

tagging @Leo-Unibet so the right people see it.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
pirahn Rank 17
Rank 17

@BroederTuck this scenario happening was pointed out by @jonny2192 some time ago. Can happen when r/a tournament ratio is narrow. It may be breaking gaming regs which is quite serious.

Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

Something needs to be done about this.  At these stakes it seems like recycled rake to get your money back.  Please start considering giving all remaining funds to the "bubble boy" or at least make it higher tickets than the buy in.

BundleFjoy Rank 10
Rank 10

I also had a simular experience and wrote about it some time ago.

Unibet needs to do something about this, it is not correct.

Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

BroederTuck wrote:

Hi,

I usually don't play qualifier MTT's often but just now I played a 1€ rebuy/addon for one of the December missions and something very annoying occurred during the add-on. There were 5 players left (1 guy busted already) when the addon level kicked in. Since the other players were adding on I decided to do so too. Before the addon the pay out was something like this:

1) 5€ MTT 
2) 1€ MTT
3) 1€ MTT
4) 1€ MTT
5) 0.46€ (just guessing here, doesn't really matter)

So when the other players added on, the prize pool became like this:

1) 5€ MTT 
2) 5€ MTT
3) 1€ MTT
4) 1€ MTT
5) 0.46€ (again guessing)

So I thought: Ok cool, I guess when I add on the money will go to 3rd place who will get a bit more than a 1€ MTT ticket. To my big surprise the money from my addon went straight to the player who had already been eliminated in 6th place some time ago. That's just really crazy. Who wants to pay for an addon that just vanishes out of the prize pool and goes straight into the pocket of the player who is already out?

I have never seen such a thing, where you can still get your money back when you're already out and at the time of the bustout didn't win anything. Luckily it was just a 1€ qualifier. But I wouldn't be happy if I would play a 50€ r/a UO (don't know if they exist but just for example) and pay for an addon and see that my 50€ is being handed out as a 50€ UO ticket to a player that already busted.

The problem is probably situated in the fact that my addon wasn't enough to create a 3rd 5€ ticket but also because places 3, 4 and 5 already had a 1€ MTT locked  (after my addon). It seems that this system struggles then because it wants the pay outs to be in 1€ and 5€ tickets.

The normal way of paying out would've been that 3rd place would've gotten the extra money from my addon in cash: for instance 1.60€ and then 4th and 5th a 1€ MTT ticket (or also cash, doesn't really matter to me). But it obviously should not go to eliminated players. I'm not really inclined to play qualifiers when this system is in play. It probably doesn't happen that much since all factors have to be there for this to happen but in my opinion it should never happen.

Hopefully this will get changed in the future!

Cheers

@BroederTuck Do you know the name and date of the tournament?

@jonny2192 I gonna look into this, I think how the payouts looks in the client is fallacious,  what's actually being paid out is handled correct in the backoffice. I'm 99,56% sure in my belives... to be continued

BroederTuck Rank 14
Rank 14

@Leo-Unibet

Qualifier to 5€ ticket rebuy (ID: 7380947)

Dec 27th around 17:00 CET

jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

2017-12-29 09_37_42-Unibet Poker v2.13.0.pngH

@Leo-Unibet heres a screenshot of players getting into the money after they are out

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
triceraatopp Rank 13
Rank 13
Same thing today in qualifier to 10 euro ticket MTT nr. 7459479.
0 Likes
Highlighted
TheWa11ter Rank 9
Rank 9
Waz like this
46c
And adding 1 $ became like this
46c

Right ?
0 Likes