Updated MTT schedule 25 March 2019

Leo-Unibet

@Leo-Unibet Please consider adding one omaha shooting star 1e/2e to the evening schedule.One that is running at 12:45 and it always exceed the gtd, so the same one in the evening will have like 3x more players. Same thing really for 2e one, but cant say this for certain cause i NEVER did play this one since its on 6;30CET :geek: . Thx.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 1 month later...

What is going on guys,but for real? 😠

Yesterday 50€ UO started at 19:05 CET instead of 20:05 CET,and now this...late registration option was shutted down before it supposed to be!

red.thumb.png.3beede34bed6fe6aa0fbc9a611bd2b02.png

39288741_latereg.thumb.png.7b768065b8a38bf73b159b7ea87480d2.png

I know,most of the staffs are at UO London,but can you @Stubbe-Unibet give me at least some explanation?

Quite frustrating considering that most of the qualifiers does not even start due to low interest. :annoyed:

• Like 1

@XY, a player busted early on in 6th position. As 13 players would pay 6 positions, the tournament is capped at 12 players and registration closed once this number is reached.

Similar report here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/An-Earlier-Closed-Late-Registration/idi-p/180430

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@XY, a player busted early on in 6th position. As 13 players would pay 6 positions, the tournament is capped at 12 players and registration closed once this number is reached.

Similar report here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/An-Earlier-Closed-Late-Registration/idi-p/180430

"This one should be fixed in this months release or latest in the May release."

This is ridiculous!

Couldn't you add that information under description till now?

So,you are saying it is thin line between tournament that will not start,due to not reaching adequate number of players,and tournament that reached its "max"?!

This "job" is really stressful!

Parks And Recreation Technology GIF

@XY wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

This is ridiculous!

Not sure I get what you're saying here. It is exactly as I mentioned in that bug report. Here the full quote:

However, there is a bug where the tournament registration shows as open in the lobby (will show correctly, if you open the lobby for the individual tournament), as it'll change state according to the level and not when registration is actually closed. This one should be fixed in this months release or latest in the May release.

This bug was fixed in April - the button will change state when late reg closes instead of when it's originally scheduled to close. 

The issue you're talking about isn't a bug but by design - as I also mention in that bug report. We can then discuss if it's flawed design, but it's not something we can change in the next couple of months, as other issues take priority over this one.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@XY wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

This is ridiculous!

Not sure I get what you're saying here. It is exactly as I mentioned in that bug report. Here the full quote:

Have no idea anymore mate,I am confused. :Rofl:

A little nap wouldn't done bad,i guess :Laugh:

I wanted to say,it would be nice if we have written,under description,that tournament have a cap.Once its reached,registration is closed.

So,am I wrong saying 1€ (qualifier to Unibet Open €4 (2 TIX) have a cap of 10 players?

Sorry for extra job and misunderstanding! :Smile:

@XY, haha, let me try to explain it again :D

There's no set cap on any tournaments (other than the 10k Leo usually sets and the 750/1k on freerolls). In the tournament that ended up being capped at 12 players, we could also have had 250 players. What happened was that very early on a player busted in 6th place, and because 13 registered players would have the following payout distribution:
1-2: € 4
3-5: € 1
6: € 0.70

It was capped at 12 players, as the player busted in 6th position; a position that'd be entitled to a prize with 13 registered, as per the above.
If this player hadn't busted early on, there wouldn't have been any cap on the number of players (other than the 10000 set by Leo, but don't think we need to worry about that - yet 🤣)

• Like 1