Uo slot wins

nekoneko

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Livertool wrote:

45x1337/69+3.14=875.096521739... what is subtract a slice? Please help me, this is very important. Also would like tikiet for new years freeroll starting in hour :)

When you play any non freeroll tournament and be deat two hearts in your starting hand five times you will get a ticket for this.... or for the €1000 Valentine Aftermatch. Oh that's a february promotion sorry.♥️

Anyone knows how to win the UO package? Do you really need to have 10 lines with 5 queens on it? Or can you use multiple spins to get to that award?
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Yeah I know about the 25 win lines ;p

But still, getting 10 lines of queens or 20 lines of something else :p that'll be hard :p (not complaining since that kind of prize should indeed be hard to receive :) )

Mainly wanted to know whether you could stack your spins :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

8 spins and so far 4e plo ticket and 50points. Ticket was for first spin. Somehow i think it could be all for me 😏🆒:teardrop:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• Players can earn up to 3 free spins per day, by playing cash games or sit & gos
  • Players can earn an extra free spin for the next day when they reached 3 free spins within one day.
  • Free spins can be accumulated but will expire on 1st February at 00:00 UTC, after the promotional period.

Do you lose the extra free spin if you don't play it? I seem to be missing a spin :teardrop:

Just a heads up for players who are planning to save their spins until the end of the month:

You can win up to three spins per day – if you earn three spins in a day then you will also receive one extra free spin which has to be used the following day.

This means that if you're saving up until the end of the month and earning max spins on some days then you should use up your fourth 'free spin' the following day. It will expire otherwise and you won't be able to save those extra spins until the end of the month.

Feeling bad for @radge1 as his misfortune meant I could post and alert others. Dropped a few extra spins in your account, hope these ones bring a bit more luck :)

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Archived