Unibet will be unavailable in Lithuania after December 20th?

GN1991

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi @GN1991,

Yes, all products will become unavailable in the next few days.

As far as the poker product goes, we expect transactions for LT players to stop around 8am (CET) tomorrow morning which means players will no longer be able to register tournaments or enter cash games. After that we'll convert any unused ticket and bonus points to cash so that players can withdraw. I hope to have all the crediting done by lunchtime.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

Hi @GN1991,

As far as the poker product goes, we expect transactions for LT players to stop around 8am (CET) tomorrow morning which means players will no longer be able to register tournaments or enter cash games. After that we'll convert any unused ticket and bonus points to cash so that players can withdraw. I hope to have all the crediting done by lunchtime.

wow, that is realy sad, can you guys comment more about this decision? Why you decide that? And why we were informed in such a short time?

@GN1991 

That's such sad news. You¨ve been such  a good sport here always taking part on almost everything and congratulating others and so on... 👍

Hopefully there will be a way to stick around, although according to the answers so far it doesn't look too good at all :sad:

• Like 2

@GN1991 wrote:

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

Hi @GN1991,

wow, that is realy sad, can you guys comment more about this decision? Why you decide that? And why we were informed in such a short time?

In terms of the "why?", I don't know to be honest so I can't comment.

With regards to the short notice, the decision looks like it was made late last week and the poker team were informed yesterday afternoon so we've known about it almost as long as you have.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

Hi @GN1991,

Thanks for the answers @Andy-Unibet I want to as also about my uk qualifiers tickets and unibet open qualifiers tickets, do they also will be converted in to cash? I also have 3x10e freebets do they also will be converted to cash or sould I use them before shutdown? 

@Merenitsu wrote:

@GN1991  For your part, you can send a request to the ministry. When I was going through verification, I sent requests for my questions and learned a lot of interesting things.

If you want troubles for him then yes. The site was not 100% legal at their country so asking about it is for sure very wise move... 

@GN1991 wrote:

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

Hi @GN1991,

Thanks for the answers @Andy-Unibet I want to as also about my uk qualifiers tickets and unibet open qualifiers tickets, do they also will be converted in to cash? I also have 3x10e freebets do they also will be converted to cash or sould I use them before shutdown? 

All tickets and BP will converted into cash, including live tour ticket. 

I'm not sure about your free bets as I'm not sure if they'll count them as "pending bonuses" which are being voided. Personally, I'd try and get them used tonight on something happening toniight but that is in no way an official answer :)

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

@Pesek wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

@GN1991  For your part, you can send a request to the ministry. When I was going through verification, I sent requests for my questions and learned a lot of interesting things.

If you want troubles for him then yes. The site was not 100% legal at their country so asking about it is for sure very wise move... 

Yeah @Merenitsu  @Pesek actually got a point, technicly unibet is illegal in our country , we just changed our DNS in to google dns and we still could continue to play, but apparenty from now gg. 

• Like 1

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@GN1991 wrote:

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

Hi @GN1991,

All tickets and BP will converted into cash, including live tour ticket. 

I'm not sure about your free bets as I'm not sure if they'll count them as "pending bonuses" which are being voided. Personally, I'd try and get them used tonight on something happening toniight but that is in no way an official answer :)

Sory for bothering you again @Andy-Unibet foeget to ask about cash tickets, do they also will be converted in to a cash?