Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@fish8one Please stop typing in capitals, it's looked on as shouting whether intentional or not. Smile I'm just going out for a while, but I love these discussions so will come back tomorrow. 

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Reply
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21

@GamesDean wrote:

@pittpitt wrote:

honestly...recently the rng on unibet is probably one of worse i ever seen !
so it goes like this..you putt money in ahead on flop/ you putt money in ahead on turn ! you lost your money on the river loll
gotta putt some money and effort for developing a better RNG that simulates an authentic card deal's...you just can't always hit on the river with any 2 !

just make it less obvious..its a good start lol


Hitting a 2 outer on the river, happens ~ 1:20 times. Hitting a 2 outer on the river twice in a row, happens ~ 1:400 times. Hitting it three times in a row, happens ~ 1:8.000. That’s not crazy unlikely. Winning the lottery, happens once in several million attempts (depending on the lottery) – and still, people pull that miracle off.

Just because something is unlikely to occur, it doesn’t mean, it’s never going to happen.

For comparison: Sometimes, I like to play Hearthstone. It’s a trading card game with a lot of RNG effects. One time I got ridiculously unlucky, so I did the math. What happened to me, happens 1:1.000.000 attempts (numbers are a bit off, afair it was slightly more than a million).

So we have Poker, the lottery and Hearthstone. All three have something in common: Miracles do happen. On a regular basis. If you are 95% to win, you will lose 5% of these situations in the long run. You could win 95 hands in a row to lose 5 in a row afterwards – or you win all 100 – or you win 80 and lose 20, because you got unlucky. It all evens out, but it takes time and a strong mindset to overcome the inevitable downfalls.


well said good point but it doesn't change what i stated...

I would be surprised if you played less then 5 times the # of online hand I played 

0 Likes
Reply
GamesDean Rank 14
Rank 14

@pittpitt wrote:


well said good point but it doesn't change what i stated...

I would be surprised if you played less then 5 times the # of online hand I played 


Sorry – what is your point then? That you have some ominous feeling that the Unibet RNG is treating you unfairly? Well – I can’t counter that point in any other way I did. You can’t counter feelings. Instead, I will say this: You shouldn’t be emotionally attached to your hands, to the 95% equity you had three times in a row etc. If you are not 100% to win, you are not entitled to have the pot. In fact, you are entitled to have 95% of the pot but since poker sites don’t pay you in equity shares, there always is a winner and a loser. In the long term, you will get your fair share – and if you make decisions that are more likely to win than to lose, and if you beat the rake at the same time, you will be a winning poker player. Plain and simple.

Reply
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21

@GamesDean wrote:

@pittpitt wrote:


well said good point but it doesn't change what i stated...

I would be surprised if you played less then 5 times the # of online hand I played 


Sorry – what is your point then? That you have some ominous feeling that the Unibet RNG is treating you unfairly? Well – I can’t counter that point in any other way I did. You can’t counter feelings. Instead, I will say this: You shouldn’t be emotionally attached to your hands, to the 95% equity you had three times in a row etc. If you are not 100% to win, you are not entitled to have the pot. In fact, you are entitled to have 95% of the pot but since poker sites don’t pay you in equity shares, there always is a winner and a loser. In the long term, you will get your fair share – and if you make decisions that are more likely to win than to lose, and if you beat the rake at the same time, you will be a winning poker player. Plain and simple.


I dont know what to respond to your POV buddy ,there's no point's to counter my statement is final loll

 

0 Likes
Reply
EatMoreNaga Rank 11
Rank 11

@pittpitt wrote:

honestly...recently the rng on unibet is probably one of worse i ever seen !
so it goes like this..you putt money in ahead on flop/ you putt money in ahead on turn ! you lost your money on the river loll
gotta putt some money and effort for developing a better RNG that simulates an authentic card deal's...you just can't always hit on the river with any 2 !

just make it less obvious..its a good start lol


If your outcome is -ev the your opponent must be running +ev. How about you analyze how he plays and start using the winning formula. Sounds like a good starting point would be to put money in when behind on the flop, behind on the turn and then just reap the profit on the river.

Reply
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

I always wounder what ahead on flop and turn really means in this posts? I have noticed that its quite common to overvalue your top pair/two pair hands and undervalue the opponents draw. This combined with a minbetting habit will cause you to get sucked out alot since you giving them the price to see 5 cards.. not saying thats the case here but its way more likely then that the rng was doing it. 



@pittpitt wrote:

honestly...recently the rng on unibet is probably one of worse i ever seen !
so it goes like this..you putt money in ahead on flop/ you putt money in ahead on turn ! you lost your money on the river loll
gotta putt some money and effort for developing a better RNG that simulates an authentic card deal's...you just can't always hit on the river with any 2 !

just make it less obvious..its a good start lol


If your outcome is -ev the your opponent must be running +ev. How about you analyze how he plays and start using the winning formula. Sounds like a good starting point would be to put money in when behind on the flop, behind on the turn and then just reap the profit on the river.

 

 


Reply
ng1 Rank 10
Rank 10

I tell you something that its logic to me. I will try to keep it short.

Lets say that are 1000 active players on an online poker platform from which 10% are pro players.

From those 1000 if only the 10% were the winners at the end of the day, week or month as it would be to expect like in reality, than how a poker site would keep the other 90% of players active so they can take a rake that would keep the site alive and sustain a monthly income? Simply trough rng. An rng that will make all players have a 50% win rate. Its a business and all comes down to money. To make a profit they have to keep the money moving around from player to player.

Sorry for any misspelling

Reply
Anca23 Rank 10
Rank 10

Stop playing Banzai Poker! Smile

0 Likes
Reply
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21

@triceraatopp wrote:

I always wounder what ahead on flop and turn really means in this posts? I have noticed that its quite common to overvalue your top pair/two pair hands and undervalue the opponents draw. This combined with a minbetting habit will cause you to get sucked out alot since you giving them the price to see 5 cards.. not saying thats the case here but its way more likely then that the rng was doing it. 



@pittpitt wrote:

honestly...recently the rng on unibet is probably one of worse i ever seen !
so it goes like this..you putt money in ahead on flop/ you putt money in ahead on turn ! you lost your money on the river loll
gotta putt some money and effort for developing a better RNG that simulates an authentic card deal's...you just can't always hit on the river with any 2 !

just make it less obvious..its a good start lol


If your outcome is -ev the your opponent must be running +ev. How about you analyze how he plays and start using the winning formula. Sounds like a good starting point would be to put money in when behind on the flop, behind on the turn and then just reap the profit on the river.

 

 



there might be a formula to counter the RNG river bummer but I'm not interested!! 

 

i already wasted 3 months of my times last years...it turns out that the river don't come in my favor either way ! i dont play more then a couples bucks while watching a game , unless of a UOS is't not gonna change!

if you guys run well , good for you

0 Likes
Reply
fish8one Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi,

What do you think " believers ", out of 100 million life (true random) hands , lets say 25 mill would go showdown...

How would look the winning percentage between worst and best starting hands...?

50-50 ??

Am i quessing correctly that the result would be 50-50, or...?

0 Likes
Reply