Unibet poker - Safe place to play poker?

ElTigreT

if you play micro or low stakes, unibet is probably the best place to play at the moment. Like, at all. The pools are soft, the software is great, the games are fast. The one and only thing i dont like on unibet is that the rake is too high on pl100 and up. But I will keep hoping :))

You should probably look more for the hoghest rake back than for the lowest rake. Unibet is probably the least favorite platform for the cash games players because there's no rb at all. 

What comes to the bots, there's an interview where one of the software designers say, that there's no need to work to find bots when there's so small amount of games going on so no one would bother to code a bot to Relax Gamings software. The interview is couple years old, so that might have changed. 

I have removed a couple of completely irrelevant posts which had nothing to do with poker :)

To stay on topic. Yes, we do have a team dedicated to game integrity, and there are of course also tools in place to flag certain types of behavior, alert us to certain gameplay metrics etc. We do take game integrity very serious.
We have the - by far - lowest rake in NL 4, you get around 100% rakeback from monthly missions (considering the reward value), and the new loyalty system will significantly improve the rakeback for people raking between a couple hundred a quarter to 10k a quarter :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet Where do you think, that the actual value is for the player if you "make" them play games which they'd normally not play

Are you gonna change this system, where you force players to sng/cash games etc. when no one really would'nt play all those without it being mandatory to gain this "huge value" of those prices?

@Stubbe-Unibet That's not what I meant. I'd rather see like 5-6 different tasks where you need to complete 3 to get the rewards. It's some where between stupid and ridiculous to demand NLH MTT player to play Cash PLO as long that they get 4 same suit hole cards. Just for example.

But I see that you were talking about challenges and not missions. With the current challenges you can't really count value at all for them. Completing a samll challenge takes 10-50 hands and that's what 0,8 cents (0,008€) in value. With 32 hands raked 32 cents in NL4, it's 4% RB.

That's true, that the rake is small in NL4 compared to other sites. But it's kind of like flexing with a win of the biggest p3nis in the microp3nis category.