Unibet philosophy

Volat

After couple of days I haven't really made up my mind yet what I think about this site, and especially its first impression to new customers. 

First, the customer service. Is it mostly outsourced to community members, or are there actual employees among them? Is helping out others somehow rewarded? The chat option is hard to find and it seems that it is mainly targeted for issues like closing account. And email support? Message to info@unibet.com came back like a boomerang.

The other thing that seems odd is the tickets given to a customer. Sure, ticket to a 500 euro NLHE tournament sounds nice, but when you look at the top prizes and find them to be PLO-tickets, and considering that most new players probably know only hold'em and haven't even touched to PLO, you have to wonder the logic behind this.

This is merely my observation...

@Volat wrote:

After couple of days I haven't really made up my mind yet what I think about this site, and especially its first impression to new customers. 

First, the customer service. Is it mostly outsourced to community members, or are there actual employees among them? Is helping out others somehow rewarded? The chat option is hard to find and it seems that it is mainly targeted for issues like closing account. And email support? Message to info@unibet.com came back like a boomerang.

The other thing that seems odd is the tickets given to a customer. Sure, ticket to a 500 euro NLHE tournament sounds nice, but when you look at the top prizes and find them to be PLO-tickets, and considering that most new players probably know only hold'em and haven't even touched to PLO, you have to wonder the logic behind this.

If you have a problem, you can always tag the respective Unibet guys here on the community or write them a private message. That usually gets your issues solved quickly. Good luck trying that with other poker rooms, getting through CS/livechat hell.

It's still a free ticket, isn't it?

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Volat wrote:

The Community is what the name says, a community, where players can engage with others and help each other. We are here to support on top of that but it's not customer support per se.

The email for CS is info@unibetsupport.com that's why it bounced back for you.

In the Help Center just search for any issue and below the answer you will find an option which asks if you need additional help which forwards you to email or live chat support.

The reason we do it 'complicated' is that most questions can be covered by the Help Center, so there is often no need to contact CS. This benefits both you and us, since the waiting queue and contacts in general will be reduced.

Regarding the freeroll, we want players to try all kinds of games we have to offer, maybe this way they will start playing PLO which they would never have played otherwise and there are many players that start like this and actually really enjoy it. And it's free, so you have nothing to lose.

Thanks

• Like 1