Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
EatMoreNaga Rank 10
Rank 10
Plural and singular mixed. I'd guess this / these got mixed because not native speaker. Sound a bit it could be a series of freerolls.
eliminator1 Rank 10
Rank 10
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@EatMoreNaga wrote:
Plural and singular mixed. I'd guess this / these got mixed because not native speaker. Sound a bit it could be a series of freerolls.

It is a series of freerolls Very Happy haha

(There was one last week already)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
dinutt Rank 10
Rank 10
Heisenberg Rank 8
Rank 8

Password to this freeroll? Seven minutes left.

0 Likes
zeikosan Rank 9
Rank 9
Will be canceled as I see the tournament
GFF
0 Likes
Heisenberg Rank 8
Rank 8
Vidas Rank 5
Rank 5
Nestabear Rank 21
Rank 21

@VikingsAF wrote:

@EatMoreNaga wrote:

unglishroll.PNG

The guy in charge of Unibet's freerolls has as horrible english skills as the people asking passwords for them.

Not sure what you are considering horrible english in this? Only the "€100 euro is" should be "€100 euro are"

@VikingsAF ''This'' should be relaced with ''These''... then the sentance is correct english. ''This'' is singular & freerolls are plural so it's either this freeroll, or these freerolls.

It's not the first time that the grammer has been a bit off in the lobby discription, but most everyone mostly gets the drift of it.

There has been no feedback from the top about these UO poker Wonderland freerolls, so it's either a test thing that they running or the system is so broken that it can't be fixed. ie:- we can't register & it can't be removed from the lobby.

@Patric-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet @Ray-Unibet any feedback maybe ?

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

The freerolss will start tomorow if we can believe the UBO instagram Smile

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.