Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
roscovana Rank 10
Rank 10

yeah, how about that...

0 Likes
Efeb23 Rank 10
Rank 10

My guess is that he is not a brother of us...He is an outcast, a selfish guy. Nevertheless he got what he deserve...Nothing...Smile)))

0 Likes
TDW Rank 11
Rank 11
I really wonder how that one guy got the password tbh. Employee or sth? Tongue
0 Likes
unibed Rank 10
Rank 10
my bed is "he/she" just guessed it.
there is a "community" out there just trying to get acceess to as many freerolls as possibel to post them on their own sites to get ppl comming to their sites
its hard not love this community Thumbs Up
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

@Efeb23 wrote:

My guess is that he is not a brother of us...He is an outcast, a selfish guy. Nevertheless he got what he deserve...Nothing...Smile)))

Same as you then, nothing. There is mention in another thread that Unibet are doing some testing so it could have been that.

0 Likes
Efeb23 Rank 10
Rank 10
10x for the conclusion brainiac...
0 Likes
EatMoreNaga Rank 10
Rank 10

unglishroll.PNG

The guy in charge of Unibet's freerolls has as horrible english skills as the people asking passwords for them.

zeikosan Rank 9
Rank 9

Password will be announced here???

GFF
0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@EatMoreNaga wrote:

unglishroll.PNG

The guy in charge of Unibet's freerolls has as horrible english skills as the people asking passwords for them.

Not sure what you are considering horrible english in this? Only the "€100 euro is" should be "€100 euro are"

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi all,

you need to follow our social media channels (Unibet Open) to get hold of the password.

Thanks