Unibet open package exchange

capitaalize

@capitaalize wrote:

Hi, 

I qualified for the Unibet Open Dublin but I am unable to attend so could i exchange the package for bonus points if possible (Emailed unibet about this last week but still havent heard anything).

Thanks for any help.

From what i know you can only exchange the package for BP if you won it trough the Challenge System by getting to 100k points and playing one of the two Freerolls / Winning a package or  reaching 1mil and 250k points and getting a package, if you won it any other way unfortenly its not possible to exchange it. I'm gonna tag the mods @JeppeL @RayL @Stubbe-Unibet @ReCorpH  for a more official response.

@FreedoM wrote:

@capitaalize wrote:

Hi, 

I qualified for the Unibet Open Dublin but I am unable to attend so could i exchange the package for bonus points if possible (Emailed unibet about this last week but still havent heard anything).

Thanks for any help.

From what i know you can only exchange the package for BP if you won it trough the Challenge System by getting to 100k points and playing one of the two Freerolls / Winning a package or  reaching 1mil and 250k points and getting a package, if you won it any other way unfortenly its not possible to exchange it. I'm gonna tag the mods @JeppeL @RayL @Stubbe-Unibet @ReCorpH  for a more official response.

I can confirm the above is correct. We can't exchange packages won through qualifiers. Sorry to hear you can't make it! 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions