Unibet is a legit

Guesswho

Also @UniHeartHeartsHeart , because you decided to try and HeartHeartsHeart  one of those most toxic HeartHeartsHeart trolls on this planet, you now have to deal with the fact that I am going to spam every obscure part of the internet with my story, about your company being HeartHeartsHeart , and you will hopefully lose hundreds of thousands of dollars as a result. 

---

Post edited and left the parts which weren't outright lies. Content submitted from a fake account.

I have archived everything in this thread, as there isn't any point in keeping it online. The sole purpose was to try and damage our reputation by lying about the entire process and feasibility of getting specific documents.

It's also worth noting that the money has been paid out, and guesswho is a fake account - @Guesswho, there's such a thing as an IP address, so your attempt at being anonymous, it failed quite bad. I'm not going to reply to every element of this obscure thread, but I do apologize for IBAN being mentioned in the email (I haven't seen it myself and would assume it says IBAN/SWIFT, which is then totally fine), as that is indeed not used in Canada. Could be the email only said IBAN, if it was a generic english template that was used. Anyway, that small thing would never really be an issue, and chat would have clarified it right away, which I'm sure also happened in this case.

Your case can be summarized like this:

- You didn't read the terms and conditions for the bonus offers upon signup

- You got upset you hadn't read the terms and conditions

- You wanted a deposit bonus for poker, where we match your deposit amount with bonus funds, which we don't offer (and neither do any other major poker site)

- You requested a manual withdrawal of the deposit, for which we need some documents

- You were still pissed about the fact that you didn't read the bonus T&C and didn't feel like cooperating

- You ended up sending the documents and your money was paid

- You decided to go on here and troll

• Like 6

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Livertool, not relevant in this case. Also, if money was won, it was won fair and square and there would be a reason to issue any refunds? The original account was legit, which is of course also why the money was returned to the customer upon request.

EDIT: Almost nothing posted in the thread was true :( Some might have been made up with the purpose of hiding the true identity, not knowing we could easily link the accounts :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool, not relevant in this case. Also, if money was won, it was won fair and square and there would be a reason to issue any refunds? The original account was legit, which is of course also why the money was returned to the customer upon request.

Yeah just thought that his account was closed for being fake and then possible wins remaind to unibet and not given to anyone. 

When we look at recent days and weeks, you still think that somekind of verification, upon opening account/deposits, would be totally insane? Or it might be smoother living for you all.

Just an innocent rherotical question 😛

I would like to know if somebody knows, has anyone ever managed to ❤️♥️❤️ money from betting site with creating fake account and then trolling around and threatning to spread around ❤️♥️❤️ fakenews and expecting site to silence him with money 🤣

@Livertool wrote:

I would like to know if somebody knows, has anyone ever managed to ❤️♥️❤️ money from betting site with creating fake account and then trolling around and threatning to spread around ❤️♥️❤️ fakenews and expecting site to silence him with money 🤣

I have never seen it actually executed, but people do try from time to time :)

• Like 2
Former Community Manager

A withdrawal wasn't attempted from a fake account. Customer was on here and then decided to create another Unibet account, thinking we wouldn't be able to identify him :)

And no, I don't think verification upon account creation would be a wise move. In this case it definitely wouldn't have solved anything, as customer didn't read the bonus T&C, and 10 documents wouldn't have changed that :) 

• Like 2

What did he try achieve with that, beats me but none of my biz. 

To me it just seems that you spend, if not a lot, at least some time and energy on those fakers but that's not really my business either. Unless it slows my cases to be hadnled.

But that could be one way to make those necessary evil verifications feel like more rewarding too. Something like open account and play straight away if you wish but verify account and payment and we throw huuuuuge wellcome package to your account when they are approved That could reduce at least some that are after bonuses. Or something, carry on :atisfied:

• Like 2