Unibet encouraging recreational play

mugmaster200

Does this mean that the worse we play the more the rng will favour us?

At the moment getting snap called all in for 20bb by 4 high and q3o and losing with overpairs very often, just seems kinda weird.

Or is unibets rng just already set so that aa doesnt win all ins 80% of time but more like 60% and playing recreational style is the way forward only on unibet?

It means the rewards for playing are aimed to give recreational players a bigger cut and promos like double trouble give losing players a chance to win double back.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@MathrimC wrote:

Then something must be horribly wrong with the way I study. No matter how hard I study, my results on Unibet keep getting better :waterfall:

This is the guy who keeps cracking pairs with bigger sets. Here is a quote from his bio:-

"Mat's most obvious non-personality trait is his extraordinarily good luck. His ta'veren nature causes virtually every situation that depends on chance to work out in his favor, from dice to cards to avoiding random assassination attempts by inadvertently moving at the right time."

I think ta'veren  should not be allowed to play on Unibet.

@MarcoV What safety measures does Unibet have to stop people using magical powers to keep winning. 🤣

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@MathrimC wrote:

Then something must be horribly wrong with the way I study. No matter how hard I study, my results on Unibet keep getting better :waterfall:

This is the guy who keeps cracking pairs with bigger sets. Here is a quote from his bio:-

"Mat's most obvious non-personality trait is his extraordinarily good luck. His ta'veren nature causes virtually every situation that depends on chance to work out in his favor, from dice to cards to avoiding random assassination attempts by inadvertently moving at the right time."

I think ta'veren  should not be allowed to play on Unibet.

@MarcoV What safety measures does Unibet have to stop people using magical powers to keep winning. :Rofl:

Anti-witch department are on it :)

Unibet players are so weak. I constantly Ask myself Why i am not a millionaire as I play these mtt donks daily. They always Get rewarded when calling garbage all the way.

ps. Ian Simpson is the worst player i've ever played amongs people who supposed to know the game. Imagine him getting paid to play poker. 

@Haggasai wrote:

ps. Ian Simpson is the worst player i've ever played amongs people who supposed to know the game. Imagine him getting paid to play poker. 

🤣

Always happy to see him at my SNG tables...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

i have been playing quit a lot since the new shedule...i must say i made some deep run in most tournament several times but always end up break even losing when i was running the thing myself untill the end of the game lol

im like supose to be up atleast 400 to 600 euro up(variance included) lol but nop not even close...

the players pool is descen,average skill is above any expectation...but the juice of the fruit is not as fruity as it should ? loll you know in the end you have played so many hands hours over the years..when you play long hours you must make money ,your edge speak by itself and if you dont is't overboard fail

I have found these rigged theories laughable before. Now when everyday here you see sickest stuff you can imagine, cant win flip, cant seriosly win any hand if opponent aint drawing dead, seeing 2 outers like 80% of all in situations its starting to seem like what if there is something fishy going on. People ships KTo after cold 4b and win everytime. There was like 5x 3outers in row earlier today. WTF.. With Aces doesn't matter what you do, opponent finds the right cards with any range. This ❤️♥️❤️ is too weird.930790058_nimetn3534.thumb.jpg.6a5c37b171c982775315798cb82b2de2.jpg

@Taavetti90 Cut the BS i dont see you or anybody else complaining when they have the KT and win, this applies even to myself, what ive realized is that people just need somebody to blame. Our entire existence is based on luck. My advice to you is to don't sweat it and just enjoy the ride or quit.

Well you don't see me shoving KTo after 4cold bets so im not complaining about those 😏 And its good that people makes those decisions but it starts to be strange to lose all of them.  But youre right on that part that people need somebody to blame and its stupid to cry about variance :annoyed:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived